raat ka nasha abhi

I was a little aback by teja being so forward. It was definitely in my style and lane but I wanted her to be sure of this.

I held her wrist and pulled her back to my chest.

“ are you sure, babe?”

“ yes , I am sure” she said and leaned in again kissing my lip. Well i should not say kissing because it wasn’t that, it was as if she was devouring me. I was a feast and she was the meat eater.

I pulled back.

She frowned in confusion.

“ itni jaldi bhi kya hai, jaaneman”

I slowly started to kiss her nape of neck and kissed along her hands to the inside of her wrist.

I could see that she was getting frustrated with all these small touches. Well good for her. I have been frustrated for so long. She should have taste of her own medicine.

Teja tried hard to push me to bed .

“ enough of all this, clothes off now” she yelled.

“ no darling, let’s think about it later , shall we?”

She forcefully unbuttoning my shirt.

I fought but not that hard, after all I was a man only, how more could I resist.

She threw away the shirt and started running her tongue in circles on my chest, inching towards my belt.

I stop her before she continued the descent. She looked in my eyes, I was trying to slow down the pace a bit. But she was having none of that and pulled her tee up and in seconds it was on the floor. The stomach of hers was enticing me a little bit too much.

I kissed her throat, just like she always seems to do to mine. Her breath turned into a gasp at that.

I leaned a little down and ran my fingers around her bra outline.

It was the sweetest and most wonderful night . it was as if I was experiencing all of this the first time, even though the same act wasn’t something I was new to.

We were lying afterwards snuggling together. I was a bit sweaty.

“ baby let me go have shower”

“ kyu? Paseena toh mujhe bhi aaya hai. Toh kya problem hai, chup chaap hold me.”

She says.

She is bit brash, well lot but her honesty is what make me so damn happy.

“ what after this?” iask.

“ what?” she hums.

“ nothing, just about the routine and all”

“ back to normal, what else”

“ normal as in?, away from each other, meeting few times that normal” I sayand I know that I sound a little like a whiny child and it was too soon but the feeling weren’t small just because they were new. I was serious as fuck.

“ normal as in, you and me together, everything else isn’t fixed but you and me is” she says with a glint and a smile.

I nod.

We both go to sleep. And what a peaceful and contenting sleep it was.

I wake up in morning to a small bundle of human being plastered on top of my chest. And there is nothing in world which will make me change this. I gaze at her sleeping form. So peaceful. So much chaos in person which were calm for these few minutes.

“ good morning “ she says brushing her lips to adams apple.

“ it is now” I sigh.

“hmm” she says and falls asleep once againg.