cheesy shit

I was done with this shit.
So done.
“ di, yaar, subah ho ya saam , aap ye topic pe kyuatakte ho, I am not yong idiot, I know what’s good for me.”
“I am still older and have seen more in life” she spits and then hangs up. 
It’s been a few days. And my sister was still not accepting teja.
She’d was subtly poking at me about her but today I was not able to listen to this anymore.
I call my mom.
She picks on third ring.
“what , kucha”
“ maaaa” I whine a little.
So what if I am older in age. I will always be my mama’s boy.
“ make your daughter understand. She is always going on about teja being wrong for me”
“but why should i?” she asks curiously
“ matlab?”
“ the time as how you both stay together and the way you live will be the only thing that’ll make her accept it. if I stop her, all it will lead to is little more hate and cribbing from her side.”
“hmm” I thought about it. “ haan , that’s right but I am not leaving her, I don’t even think I am capable of letting her go. She means too much”
“ I am sure she does, but that’s something you need to make sure she knows , not me”
“ yeah she does” I say thinking of all the moments that have passed .
“ don’t take love for granted, your father still does thing that make my heart flutter, even after this much time, everything is mysterious and exciting” she says
I thing back on my previous relationship.
“ this one is too diff maaa, this time I fallen for somebody out of the box. She isn’t materialistic .she values people maaa” I say with a soft sigh.
“ I know, and trust me when your sister sees that about her, she’ll be the one to apologize”
“haan, I wish” I say.
We talk for few more minutes.
Later in the day I get ready as teja and I are going for a song shoot.
We meet and go to airport together.
In plane ,
“ kya hua, ladoo” I say pulling her cheeks. “ gaal phoole hue hai, aur kyu phulaye huye hai”
“ aise hi .” she says.
I kiss her forehead lightly and hold her neck “ say”
She looks at me challengingly.
“you have been the one lost in your head , not me”
She huffs.
“ oh, attention disorder huh?”
“no, I want only yours” she says with a matter of fact tone but her eyes shines.
The little things like this makes me more certain of my decision.
“ you’ll have it always, till you want” I whisper.
“ forever?” I ask.
“ forever” I answer back.
She leans in and places a kiss on my throat and then a long one on my lips.
The airhostess stumbles a little as she comes to ask if we need anything.
Teja looks a little flushed.
I smirk a little.
She hits me on shoulder and says “ no, we don’t need anything” her stress was on the word we.
The airhostess flushes at her tone, mumbles a quick thankyou and dashes away as quickly as possible
“ kyat ha yeh?” I ask with a smile.
“ kuch nahi”
“ feeling jealous , are we?” I say stressing the we like her.
“ Nazaro se kha rahi thi tumhe” she said.
“ acha?”
She nods and huffs a breath out little.
“ no prob, babe, only available on your menu”
“ cheesy shit” she bits out.
“ no, it’s cheesy shit that you like”
“ uh huh” she says
“no?”
“ no, it’s the chessy shit that I love.”
That does me in.
I curse and lean in.