Do Dil...mil rhe h

I was sitting outside and making plans with jay and umar for the daaku task. We planned to not lem them reach to us. And shut them in the main house.
Teja was making breakfast for someone. I was avoiding her from morning after the moment in the washroom.
And it was not as if I was the only one avoiding, she is also doing it.
I didn’t realize that I was openly staring at her. she looked up and then ducked her head away. We were acting as if we are teenagers.
I decide to act as if the moment in bathroom didn’t happen.
“what, now? will you seriously not give me breakfast now.” I tease.
As she starts to speak the gong in the cave sounds which usually indicates that big boss has sent puzzle pieces in the cave. I run without hearing her explanation. Ishaan and simba are already there and Pratik is trying to snatch pieces from them.
“Run to bathroom area.” They both follow, I and jay try to tackle Pratik but he also runs away.
We run after him and block the passage. Now all junglewaasis are blocking the passage and I am inside in bathroom area instructing jay when I hear teja screaming my name.
“Karan, come out” she yells.
“what happened?” I ask
“breakfast” she says with smile.
“Teja yaar let me concentrate here, baad me I will have it.” I say while looking if jay is properly hiding pieces or not.
“par-“ she starts when Vishal says” are ja re, he will have it later “
She looks at me and then goes away when Vishal says” ye piece bhi na ,isko naste ki padi h”
“ don’t say that I  asked her for breakfast that’s why she is brought it.” I say and realize that I only asked for breakfat time and again and what vishal said was the same thing that I said.
“Sun,Karan where should I keep this one” Jay asks.
“keep it anywhere, I ‘ll come in two minutes.” I  go out and search for teja. She has kept the plate near my pillow and is nowhere to be seen. I eat it.
After eating as I am going out I see that she is coming in.
I stop her by standing in her way.
“sorry” I say.
“don’t Karan, It’s ok I understand.”
“I was not in the zone, yaar Teja”
“ toh, it’s ok I said na” she says with smile but it feels little off. “now, give me side”
“no “
The door is only slightly open as we were blocking main house people.
So teja has no choice.
“dekh, kundrri, don’t take this pange with me.”
“le liya ja, what will you even do.” I say.
She tries to push me away but all she manages to succeed in is to push herself closer to me.
I don’t budge. She looks up and when she sees me smirking. She glares at me but suudenly her expression changes. Her eyes are full of mischief and her lips lift in a smile.
She keeps looking me in the eye.
“Karan” she says softly.
“yes” I say dazedly. It’s like I am not in my body and is watching this exchange happen from outside.
“ In bathroom today..”
“haan.”
“ jab you said that ..”
“that.”
“ that my baby won’t mind destruction from a hot person like me.”
“haan toh-“
“ toh I felt something”
My heart starts beating erratically. Was I seriously not alone in this. It was too much to hope for and yet only what I hoped for secretly.
“what did you feel?”
“ I felt…” she walks a step ahead and I take a step back.
“ you felt..”
“ I felt that..” she moves a step aage and I go a step piche.” That it must feel good to lose sometimes.”
I keep on looking at her when it clicks ,what she has done.
Before I can move or do something she pulls my noise and run away towards kitchen.
“ kab tak bhagegi teja , rukhna toh hai hi aaj nhi toh kal” I say.
“Tu bhagna toh chod m rukh jaungi.”
It feels as if we are talking about something else which is bigger than the present,looming around us.
Simba sitting in a corner”do dil….milrhe h, magar chupke chupke,but itna chupke chupke that both don’t even know.”