Ruthna manana

Today there was sugarcane task. In this we junglewaasi were all divide in different teams.
Teja, Jay, Vishal and Akasa were in the team tiger. Simba, Donal, Afsana and Ieshaan were in the team deer.
I was in team with Vidhi, Meisha and Umar.
Teja was looking at me as if I went and personally asked to be in team with Vidhi. I tried to talk with her but she was busy with her team, making plans.
Vishal was sitting on sofa smugly as he has made an alliance with shamita already.
After 1st round, simba was given zeher and he died.
Bechara har m pehala hi ghudak jata h.
I was so annoyed and was in bad mood.
I was sitting with nishant near swimming pool. He was explaining to me and was motivating.
“ It’s clear now that vishal’s team is going to win and go inside the house then.” I say.
“Don’t think about that now, you just think about what you are going to do” Nishant says to me.
“ Yaar, sabsi badi tension toh mujhe ye hai ki teja wahan chali jayegi” I say.
“kya tumhara koi aisa teen paanch hai jiske baare m main hi jaanta?”
“ Nhi yaar “ I wish.”just who khaana nhi bana payegi hamare liye”.
Teja comes out of smoking room and is in happy mood. Did I imagine her naragi before?.
“ aww, kundri” she says” I’ll miss you too”
She comes and pulls my cheeks.
“ jhoot bol rahi hai ek baar aa gyi wahan toh phir tum gareebo ko yaad nhi karegi.” Nishant says while smiling.
Teja sticks her tongue out at him and then looks at me and says” chahe kuch bhi ho jaye, chai m sirf tere haath ki peeyugi, banaye ga na tu?” she is looking at me as if I might refuse.
“ hamesha” and this one word of mine results in such a beautiful smile on her face that I am in awe of it.
Then next rounds take place and umar is killed.
I get to know that vishal and teja has promised to shamita to tell everything about map and they said that hamre bina they can’t make that map as all mind in it was ours.
I feel bad because teja was part of it. I don’t care what anybody else says, do or think but how can she even think to do this.
Today’s time has finished for this task and it will continue tomorrow.
Teja comes and asks “ what should I make today?”
“ pagal toh ban liya, aur kasar toh please who bi karde.”
I don’t talk to her after that.
She seems hurt by my behaviour but she keeps trying.
Teja , vidhi , akasa Jay and me were sitting on the couch.
They were talking about something but I wasn’t listening.
Akasa said” what happened Teja? You both are not talking?”
“ are ye toh karne ke liye mari ja raha hai , m hi attitude dikha rhi hu” she said and it was so,accurate minus the attitude part that there came a little smile on my face. As if she was waiting for that only she looked at me.
I looked away.
When I looked back she also looked back.
I kept my head in my arms and stopped looking at her. But it was not feeling right so I poked her in stomach and looked away again.
She slapped on my shoulder and then she started rubbing it.
“mar ke daba rahi h, kya ladki hai”
“ arrey , nahi my palm is slim so it hurts when I hit someone that’s why” she turns to me and asks” Karan lagi ?”
When I don’t answer she asks again” bol na “
“ haa dil pe lagi” I mumble.
“ ucha bol” she says.
“ nhi “ I say and walk away to bathroom.
I wanted to talk to her alone and I knew that she would come after me.
I wait for a while and when I start to go out she comes.
I slouch on wall.
She comes and saya” ek min let me talk, hum unhe map ke baare m information nahi denge.so you can chill “
“ I trust you but vishal-“
“ that I am giving you gurantee I will not let him” she holds my hand and says.
“ why were you angry?” she said
“ due to this only”
“ no I know you, tell me”
She squeezes my hand.
“ You said that in map making it wa all your plan and vishals”
“ Seriously how can you even think that, no Vishal said that. I said this to Nishan earlier and I will say this again- I want you”
I was elated from inside hearing this” I also-“ I begin when she says”I want you in that house and you are my priority.”
I am happy by hearing this but my heart which went wild after misunderstanding the sentence is not much  happy.
I smile and keep my head on her shoulder.
I realize that she genuinely cares for me, may it be only friendship but she does care for me.
She pats my head.
I didn’t notice simba earlier folding his clothes and keeping it in suitcase.
Teja leaves while saying now come out and tell me what you want for dinner.
“ coming” I say and then say to simba” tum era picha kar raha hai kya? Wherever I am , you also seem to be there”
“um no I am not following you” he says with a smile” main bas jaha aap dono hote ho waha hota hu” and he winks.
---------*--------------*--------------*-----------*-------