Bonding

I was feeling so damn high and low at the same time that I can't even say what I feel correctly right now. Few days have passed to our first proper conversation. After that I have started looking out or searching out for her more.
I told her in baton baton me ki my closer ones call me Sunny. What she did was sidled closer a little bit and asked innocently"Am I close enough?"
I fought everything in me to not blush like a fool and said"Yes".
After that she has been calling me Sunny often, More often than Kundari.
It feels so good.
I was in the bathroom washing my face. Pratik and Akasa were sitting in the corner.
I took the towel and as I was drying my face ,Teja came. She was brushing her teeth while roaming so she could listen to conversations and then was coming back to sink to spit. Such a drama.
I hold her by shoulders"Finish brushing,No one is talking important shit anyways."
Then I start to leave, she stops me by holding my hand and open her mouth to say something,then closes it and again starts to say something. But what she forgets is that she has colgate zaag in her mouth and in end starts choking on it.
I laugh. She hits me on the shoulder and then washes her mouth.
After that she looks at me with exaggerated facial expession and said"I didn't expect you to laugh while I was dying"
"Arre aise thode hi you'll die,tut oh strong hai re,Teja"
She looks at me and says"My name is Tejasswi"
"It's mouthful,bolte bolte bande ki train nikal jaye." I say and get punched wapis on shoulder.
She looks at me and pulls my cheeks and says"Goodnight Sunny"
I don't reply because I can't, I am blushing so hard right now.
Teja leaves from there and as I look around I see Pratik and Teja both smiling like fools.
"Kuch na kaho" I say and as I leave I hear Pratik saying" We aren't saying anything but aap toh kaho".
I go and sit on my Bed but don't feel like sleeping.
I look towards Teja's bed and see her awake and looking at me.How long has she been looking?
I whisper"Let's go out"
"Abhi?"
"No, kal"
" Ok toh we will go tomorrow" she says and pulls the blanket over her head.
I face palm my hands,stand up and go to her bed. I nudge her a little.
"Abhi" and then I start to leave because I know she will come.
I reach the door when she whisper shouts"Sunny, where is my jacket?"
"Look at my bed, pehle you were there only"
I go and sit on the couch in the outer jungle area.
She comes and sits next to me. We both are sitting there looking at the moon, the silence feels good. It isn't silence filled with awkardness, it is full of one giving sukoon vibes( gotta keep being away from ishant seriously).
"You like your alone time?"
" Yeah I do, it helps you to think and function properly" I say.
" see that is one more problem, I don't know if I should come and talk to you or not, thinking that maybe you would like to be alone"
"you can come anytime, I told you na"
She is silent for a while, mulling over her thoughts.
" ek kaam karte hai, Next time if I come and disturb your alone time when you don't want toh don't get annoyed and just tell me" she says
She is being serious right now as if I could ever ask her to not talk to me.
" pagal hai, ek toh tu waise bhi kam milti hai aur usme bhi yeh, no I want to talk whenever you want."
"I like it, you know, to be wanted" she says.
"I want to feel belonged" she looks at me when I answer and is silent for a while and then smiles. We are talk about different things after that.
When she start shaking a little I take her by hand and make her stand" chal, Thand hai abhi"
"Are nhi-"
"Hum yaheen hai, we'll talk ab chal" she makes a face at me and then goes in, I follow her.
Akasa is standing in kitchen.
She is filing her bottle" aha-haan"
I blush.
"Somebody has a crush" she says and dances.
" aisa kuch nahi hai"
" Toh phir who is this sunny" she says.
" are it's me only ,mera nickname hai" I say.
" which only she knows" she says.
I blush and fall on the sofa" Yaar who mainu sunny sunny kehndi aa, aur m pighal jata hoo"
Akasa sighs.
I go in and see that Teja is sitting there on bed.
"Soyi nhi?"
" where were you?"
" yahi"
" So ja, main aa gya"
She sleeps.
I close my eyes with a smile on my face.
-------*---------*----------*--------*--------*----