Happy- for now

Everyone in the club was gathered in the club room, Hailey addressed them all holding the letter that had the results, she hadn't read them yet, her teacher had given her the letter in class and she had taken it to lunch with her. "If we've won or not... I just want you to know, you all did amazing and I'm proud of you." 

She opened it and started reading, once she got to a point she paused. "We won." Hailey looked up at the group, and could tell they where all excited. 

 Sean was smiling widely. Luke had cheered and picked up Zander, spinning around the room, Zander was blushing and now a bit dizzy, once Luke had stopped spinning Zander kissed him sweetly. Milly rolled her eyes at the two, coughing after they didn't pull away for each other for almost a minute. 

"You need time to breath, you know?" Milly teased, causing the two to blush even more. "I'm going to go tell Drew." Jake said with a wide smile, before rushing out of the room. "We did it! We really did it!" Milly was so energized Sean had to sit her down on a nearby table. "Calm down Milly you're going to break something."  Hailey let out a laugh and sat beside Milly. "I see why she's so excited." 

...

The rest of the day not only was the club excited, so was the school. Daisy, Elliot, Drew, even Henry and Liam had congratulated the group and where now sitting in the park for a picnic to celebrate the clubs win. "It was all just for fun really." Sean reminded them. "We weren't trying to win." Drew raised an eyebrow. "For people who didn't want to win you sure made it seem like it." Jake smiled and turned to Drew. "Hailey just wanted us to do our best." 

  Zander was getting bored of the groups conversation, he took hold of Lukes hand to get his attention. "Hey Luke?" Luke turned to face Zander with a warm smile on his face. "Yeah Zander?" 

"Can we go for a walk?" Luke nodded and pulled Zander up. "We'll be back." He told the rest of the group. "You better be back." Hailey was still mad at them for their disappearance, even though it had been almost a month now. "Alright." Luke turned to Zander. "Want to get ice cream?" Zander nodded and the two started walking towards the ice cream shop. "I don't have to get your vegan stuff do I?"    

Luke laughed and Zander pretended to be annoyed. "What?" 
"Oh its nothing, no you don't need to get the 'vegan stuff." 
Zander let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness." Luke offered Zander a smile. "Its really not that bad." 
"Well that's because you're used to it, its all you eat." 

...

After a lot of playful banter, and a lot of flirting they had finally got their ice creams. "Luke?" Zander seemed quiet, and Luke could tell he was thinking about something. "Yeah Zander?" 
"Do you ever thing that everything worked out perfectly? Too perfectly?" 

He had been thinking about this for a while now, the whole situation felt to good to be true. After all, no one had really 'punished' them for running away. It felt more like they where rewarded.  "I will admit it worked better than I expected." Luke hadn't imagined that he would have just been allowed to stay with Zander, of course there had been some 'legal stuff' but Luke still didn't really understand it. "But we are allowed to be happy every once in a while."

"You're right." As cheesy as it may sound, Zander was happiest around Luke and he hoped that he made Luke just as happy. "See lighten up. Everything will be alright." Luke smiled and booped Zanders nose, getting a little bit of ice cream on his face. "Oh you are dead." Zander said with a smirk. "I'm only dead if you can catch me." With that Luke stood up and started well, trying to- run away. 

He was failing terribly due to the cast on his leg, Zander rolled his eyes and slowly followed is boyfriend. It didn't take long at all for him to catch up. Once he had Zander slipped his hand into Lukes, intertwining their fingers. "You're a dork." Zander pointed out. Luke looked over at Zander with a smile. "I know." 

"The sun is starting to set." Zander pointed out, Luke looked up at the sunset. "It looks pretty, do you think the others are still here?" Zander nodded, Hailey at least would wait for them. The two started walking back to their friends, towards the sunset. Hands intertwined together, just like there unbreakable bond.  

So that was it, my first TMF fanfiction, there may be more on the way, I have ideas and I really hope you enjoyed, this was just something short to get myself back into writing a full story, something I haven't done in a little while. Have an amazing day. Ily <3 /p