Chapter 8

Authors note: I'm think about adding Jack and Jack and Cameron into this fan fic. Except it would have nothing to do with magcon. They would all just be friends that go to the same school.

BAILEES PO

Maggie and I sat in the nail salon getting mani and pedis for homecoming. We were both just doing French tips on both our finger and toes.

"So Nash finally asked you. Do you see that going somewhere?"

"I don't know. Half of me thinks it's because I'm your best friend but the other half this that this may be the real thing." see was playing with her fingers as she blushed

"Well I think you guys are cute. I mean Nash hasn't always had the best luck with girls."

"touché touché" Maggie laughed as Shawn, Nash, and some guy I had never seen walked in.

"Hey babe." Shawn walks up to me and pecks my lips. I see Nash and Maggie just talking and the guy is just awkwardly standing behind them.

"Who's your friend." I flashed the guy a smile and he slightly smiled back.

"Oh sorry. That's Cameron, He's new he's coming along with us. And Jack and Jack. They don't have dates though."

"They are each others dates." we laughed and the 5 of us just talked and laughed about old memories.

"Remember the time Bailee and Nash got stuck in the tree house and I took the ladder and told them they could come down until they kissed." Maggie was laughing her ass off

"Ugh. I don't want to talk about this." I was to embarrassed to function

"Come on you have to admit, For 3rd graders I was a catch." Nash smirked at me and I pushed him off his chair.

"Wait so you and Nash were each others first kisses?" Shawn was really getting into this.

"Well that's debatable, In kindergarten I kissed Jake. I don't count it though. We didn't really know what we were doing. But I was Nash's." Nash gave a dirty look.

"At Least I wasn't the town slut in kindergarten" I rolled my eyes a laughed it off

~~~~

Me and Maggie were in my room doing our hair and makeup. I was doing a smokey eye and curling my hair just regularly. The boys were showing up in 30 minutes so we were just doing finishing touches. As time got closer and closer me and Maggie were freaking out. Touching up our hair and reapplying lip stick. Emmet ran upstairs and told me that they were here. I walked down the stairs and Shawn was standing right there. Handsome as hell.

"Wow you look stunning." He stated as his jaw fell open.

"Well you clean up quite well." Once I made it down stairs I gave him a kiss

"This is for you." He handed me a corsage. Nash and Maggie were doing the same thing. They were so cute. Jack and Jack and cameron were just talking in the corner.

"Okay I think we should get going." Nash pipes in

"Okay bye kids. See you tonight. Be safe and have fun." all the moms yell while taking pictures.

"Okay now who's really ready to party." I yell once we were on the party bus.

"I have feeling this is gonna be wild" Shawn said in a concerned tone

"Done let lose. You are in for a surprise with that one."

"I heard that" I yelled while plugging my phone into the aux cord

We were all dances as Gilinsky passed around the flask that he brought. Which wasn't a surprise since agai he Gilinsky. Me and alcohol don't mix well, this is gonna be an interesting night for shawn.

SHAWN POV

The second alcohol got passed around, I knew exactly what kind of party this would be. Only the college kids did this in Pickering. High schoolers didn't dare. I took a shot of the thick liquid and after a few more this started to get fun.

We arrived at the dance and me and Bailee went right to the dance floor. we were dancing and having fun when she started grinding. We swayed to the rhythm of the music until her angelic voice broke me out of thought.

"Babe. Do you wanna go. Go hang out somewhere else." he eyes sparkled under the disco ball. As much as I wanted to stay here and stare at her that wasn't an option.

"Yeah wanna walk to a park?."

"Sure" we left the dance with the rest of the gang and we were on our way.

We sat on the swings next to each other just talking about life.

"If you could have kids what would you name them!" She blurted out into the empty air. The only sound was the others talking in the grass.

"Um i don't know. I like the name Elhi."

"I like that one too. and Callie."

"I also like avery." she nodded and e went back to quietness

"HEY GUYS COME OVER HERE AND PLAY TRUTH OR DARE WITH US."

"Wanna go" She said with curiosity in her smile

"Sure. Lets live a little."

"Okay I'll go first" Johnson said

"Ummmm. Bailee truth or dare."

"I'll go with truth." I was starting off easy

"Other then Shawn, who's the hottest" I feel like I'm gonna get myself in trouble

"Cameron, because you 3 are like my brothers" I said referring to Nash and the Jacks.

"Okay Gilinsky. Truth or Dare."

"Well duh dare I'm a man." He said flexing he muscles

"Okay I dare to to streak from that church to that church." I said painting from one end of the street to the other.

"Oh your soooo gonna pay for this Bai"
I cuddled into Shawns chest as I felt in rise and fall quickly as he laughed at Jack running down the street. It was all funny until we heard cop sirens come on and the car was heading for Gilinsky. He tried to get his clothes before the car got him but he was only wearing his shirt.

"Sir can I ask you why you are naked"

"I'm sorry officer. But it was a dare." We were trying so hard to not bust out laughing. Shawn had his hand over my mouth.

"Can I ask you to put on your pants and show me to who gave you the dare." everyone froze and stared at me. oh shit.

Gilinsky, walked over with the officer and gave me an apologetic look.

"It Bailee, The girl in the purple."

"Trust me Gilinsky, I know Bailee I have known her since she was a baby. close friends of the family."

"I'm so sorry Officer Adams but my parents can't find out about this."

"Sorry Bailee but 1 it the law and 2 it's my duty as your parents friend, I'll take You and Jack down to the station now. The rest of you get home." I ran up to Bailee and gave her a kiss

"It's gonna be alright baby. Don't worry everything's gonna be alright" I hugged him and then me and Jack made our way into the cop car.