Chapter 5

SHAWNS POV

bzzzzz....bzzzzzzz.....bzzzzzzz...bzzzzz

I'm trying to get through 4th period just so I can see Bailee. My phone is going off non stop. Probably laur. I feel really bad not texting her, but I don't have to spend my whole life talking to her. I probably won't even see her for 5 month when we go back to visit my Grandma for Christmas.

"Mr. Mendes, what's simplified version of this answer?" I stared at the bored. Algebra 2 is not my subject. Math has never been though. I simplified the equation as I could

"25x * 67 = Tan59(5/13)" My palms grew sweaty as he evaluated my answer.

"Good job Shawn. Okay everyone the homework is up on the bored. Have a good day." It was time for lunch.

I saw Bailee in the lunch room. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I misssssssed youuuuuuuuu." She giggled as a rose tint flushed her checks.

"OOOOHHHH BAILEE IS BLUSHING." Nash yelled to our whole side of the lunch room, She slapped his arm and told him to shut up. She was so cute when she was mad. I couldn't help but admire her features. Her long brown hair with caramel natural highlights. Her checks and nose lined with little freckles. The way her face crinkled when she laughed. She laughed quite often, Something that made me fall for her even more. She was so happy and positive, being around her just made my day better.

"Shawn. Shawn. SHAWN" She was trying to get my attention.

"Sorry what's up?" I leaned my arm against my head

"So today after school I have to pick my brother up from school, Do you want me to just pick you up from your house for sushi. Afterwards I'll show you around town." I really hope tonight went well. If it does, I'll probably have a real chance with her.

BAILEES POV

I walked to my car after school. There was a note held down by my windshield wipers.

Meet me by your locker

I walked back into the school, I'm locker was right by the doors. Shawn was standing there. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the other parking lot.

"Gentleman always drive, We can pick up your car afterwards." I squeezed his hand. He was so sweet.

He turned on his radio and it was on our current pop radio station. Ed Sheeran was playing and shawn started to sing. His voice was different then all others. He had potential to go far, something that was rare with so many amazing artist nowadays.I turned off the radio and turned to Shawn. He was still humming and tapping the steering wheel.

"Your good, I mean not just good. Your amazing." I smiled and he grabbed my hand.

"Thank you. It means a lot." He blushed and quickly broke eye contact as he pulled up to the sushi place.

we got out and Jake was standing right there with his slutty girlfriend, That in this case I still didn't know the name of

Shawn grabbed my hand and i tensed up and he gave me a reassuring look.

"Hey Bai, Hey Shawn. What are you guys doing here." He said with a fake confused look on his face. He was obviously trying to get at something.

"Hey Jake, Just wanted to get some sushi. Heard it was the best place in town." Shawn was so calm and kept himself together. Jake nodded and we kept walking into the sushi place