Chapter 12

BAILEES POV
Shawn was picking me up for a date to make up for the whole Laur thing at 6 and ita 4:30. I called Maggie Ann to get her over here.

"Hello" Mag answered in her normal chirpy voice.

"What are you doing." I somewhat sang into the phone

"Me and Nash are watching a movie." Darn it.

"Oh okay, I'll let you go. Have fun."

"But why did you call?"

"I'm going on date with Shawn. Was gonna have you come over go enjoy your time with Nash though."

"Are you sure."

"Yeah mags I'm fine"

"Call me when it's over and tell me everything."

"Okay by Mags love ya."

"Love Ya to bails." I hung up the phone and started my makeup. Shawn told me to wear something suitable for outside that was also comfortable. I just applied my everyday makeup. Foundation, Blush, Bronzer, Eyeliner, and mascara. I change into a pair of light wash ripped Hollister jeans and my burgundy sweater white knee high ridding boats in a chestnut brown. I pinned my hair up in a high pony tail and checked my phone. It was 5:45 and went to call Carson before the date. He picked up after the first ring.

"Hey Bails, how are things at home?"

"I miss you cars. When are you gonna be home?"

"This weekend only like 5 days. I miss you to sweetie."

"Do you ever miss old times me you Nick and dad. We used to everything together."

"Yeah I do but they are such extra ordinary people, What they are doing is great."

"I know, I just miss them. I haven't seen dad in 2 years and Nick in 6 months."

"Me either. When do we get to call them."

"Dad can talk on Sunday's and Nick on Tuesdays and Thursday. If all is well." I heard a knock on the door and expected it to be Shawn.

"I have to go Carson. I'll call you before this weekend okay."

"Love you sis."

"Love you too" I hung up the phone and opened the door. Shawn was standing with a bouquet of Sunflowers in his hands.

"These are for you" He handed me the flowers.

"Awe thank you Shawn." I hugged him tightly. I felt safe in his warm embrace. We walked to his car hand in hand. He opened the passenger side door for me and I got in. Once he got in he started the car and drove off.

"So where are we going?"

"Well I was waiting for you to ask that." He scratched the back of his neck.
"You get to choose in a sort of way."

"What are you talking about." He smiled a goofy smile at me.

"Well I have to dates planned and its your choice which one we go to. So would you like date a or date b." I don't know, I'm to indecisive.

"which date would I like better"

"Both are perfect for you. Its your choice."

"Let's do date b"

"Perfect." He grabbed my handed and turned the car around. We pulled up to Shawn's house. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the back yard. He had a sheet set up between 2 trees.

"Go look on the other side."

I walked to the other side. There was a table with a Tiffany blue chiffon dress and a white statement necklace with white wedges. There was a note on top of the dress.