Chapter 16

Shawn Pov

I'm so glad Bailee's okay. Everyone was talking to her and hugging her, I just wanted to give everyone their time and then I'll talk to him.

"Hey let's give Shawn and Bailee sometime alone. Lets go down to the cafeteria." Gilinsky hurded up the group and they walked up to Bailee.I smiled at her and reached for her hand. She seemed hesitant

"Wait who are you." She shot me a look of sympathy. My heart was broken, the love of my life doesn't remember me.

"Bailee, its me Shawn. Your the love of my life. We arnt dating right now. Some shit went down and we broke up. It broke me to lose you. I can't have you not remember me." Tears brimmed my eyes. She grabbed my hands and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Shawn I may not remember you but I will do everything in my power to try." A tear slipped out of her eye and I wiped it with my thumb. I kissed her forehead as everyone shuffled back into the room. No one said anything, I could feel the sympathy in their eyes burning into the back of my head as I stared down at Bailee. I don't know if it's love bug I'm pretty damn sure. I have never felt this way about a girl ever. Not even Lauren and I was so sure that I was in love with her. I felt butterflies with Lauren. With Bailee it's different. I feel calm, I'm safe with her. At the same time I'm anxious of all the guys that would love to call her theirs, and the fact that I get dizzy every time I look at her. Gilinskys voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Shawn, the doctor said they are letting her go home tomorrow. We are heading home. I think it's best if you come. Lets Bails get some rest." Bailee looked at me, I couldn't tell what her eyes were saying. I didn't care what she was saying because I wasn't leaving anytime soon.

"It's all cool dude. I'm gonna stay here and watch her."

"Really dude, come on." My heart beat quickened.

"I'm not going anywhere." Gilinsky shook his head and everyone followed him out. I stared at Bailee as her eyes focused intently on her phone. We didn't exchange words just glances. Even though we are so close to each other, we are emotionally oceans apart. I feel as I'm exposed to a whole new Bailee. I used to know her like the back of my hand. Every thought and emotion that she let peak through her hard shell were a new language I have never heard of before. I didn't have to fall in love with her again, I was already to far in to forget what we had. I was going to have to reintroduce her to us. Make her fall in love again. If soul mates are real she is mine and this won't be as hard as I think.

AUTHORS NOTE: I'm so sorry guys! I'm really trying to get good quality content out weekly but it's hard so I know this is extremely short but please bare with me. I love you all very much