KC 8 | 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄

MICHAEL J.
MAY 4, 2020

The scenery in the trap house was normal today—Gambino was high as well with a couple other members of the gang while TJ and Samar were wide awake and conversing. Nothing out of the ordinary and nothing special happening.

Only reason he even came by in the first place on this normal day was to smoke, then he'd either stay a little or be on his way. Beauty was currently at school, so he had no kid to physically worry about at the moment.

TJ was the firs to notice Michael's presence, and raised his brows when Michael looked around for some rolling skins and weed. He was ready to get high, especially since Beauty wouldn't be coming straight home after school. Matter of fact, she wouldn't be back with Michael until the next afternoon after school.

"Hell must've froze over 'cuz I know dat ain't Mike Jack."

Once Michael found what he was looking for, he took a seat on the accent chair across from everyone. "If I gotta tell you ta' stop callin' me dat one more time, I'ma punch you in the throat." He started rolling his blunt, using the cigar skin and rolling it around his weed.

He was definitely trying to get high as hell—it'd been a while since he'd experienced any kind of high, and this was because he was always busy or around his daughter. He refused to smoke anything around her.

Samar chuckled at his friends and stood to dap Michael up. As he licked a small section of the rolling paper, sealing it closed, he dapped Samar.

"Where you been at, man?" Samar asked as he held his lighter out.

Michael shook his head, already having his own lighter with him. "Wit' my daughter, mostly."

Samar went to sit as Michael was finishing his blunt, and he pulled out his lighter from his back pocket to ignite the end of the stick.

"Anddd?" Samar dramatically dragged out, getting comfortable in his spot on the sofa.

"Anddd mind yo business," Michael mocked him, taking the first hit of his blunt. It burned a little coming out because he didn't get high as often as he used to, but he was just excited for that high to hit him. It always got him fast.

"Listen, you jus' look a li' different."

"Really? I did change my skin routine-" he joked—though it was true. Michael did not play about his skin. It was going to be clean and acne free. He was not trying to go back to his high school days where his acne was the worst.

"Man, shut up," Samar interrupted, and he, Michael, and TJ shared a laugh. "I'm sayin' though—you look... happier." His voice was jokingly suave. Michael laughs quietly, his mind going to Moira. He'd been a lot more content with life since he starting pursuing her. It wouldn't be long before they were in a relationship.

"You got back wit' Shanti," he guessed, just throwing his suspicions out there. Michael made a face, his lip curling, and TJ chuckled. Samar continued guessing. "Yo baby momma came back, ain't she?"

"No and no—but I did see Nolana while she was workin'."

"Aight, so what is it?" he asked. "You met another girl?"

"Eh, maybe." He shrugged and smoke some more of his blunt. Samar and TJ eyed him suspiciously, and Michael simply kept his mouth shut.

"Who? State ha' name and occupation," Samar exclaimed dramatically.

"Samar, you quite nosy dis afternoon," Michael pointed out. "Don't worry 'bout-"

"You fuck ha'?" he asked.