9. Caught?

After running for more 18 km, she finally reached her city. It was now midnight so, she thought to sleep on an alley.

She went inside an alley but stopped her footsteps when she some some people holding a gun infront of a man. They must be mafias.

She have already went through so much today. She don't want to get caught by mafias now.

She carefully went back without their knowledge and started finding a space where she can sleep. She can't get inside an alley now. An alley could be dangerous at this time. She can get raped inside an alley.

She saw a Chemist shop which was not closed yet. She smiled seeing it. She have not changed her pads since morning. This could cause infection to her.

She had the wallet of that guy. She went inside the chemist shop and bought a sanitary pad with a painkiller.

She went to a nearby public toilet inorder to change her pads. She even took the painkillers. She has been bearing this pain for almost 24 hours. As it was her second day, so she was bleeding more than yesterday.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror and started crying.

She is feeling too weak!

She was even feeling weak when she was tied up in that red rum but still had courage.

Maybe it was her willingness to go back home and forgive Rahul that made her this strong to fight those hooded men's alone.

Women's like her are too strong!

Tears were flowing continuously from her eyes remembering the incidents that took place today.

Roaming in the streets at this time would be dangerous. She must take a shelter somewhere.

She wipped off her tears and encouraged herself to stay strong.

When there's no one standing by your side to help you, you help yourself.

She gathered all her courage and went out of the public toilet.

She stood infront of a temple. She saw many homeless sleeping outside. She know that she shouldn't be sleeping here as it is a temple and according to some hindu myths, one can't walk near the god when bleeding.

She don't believe these but she can't break the trust of her mother. She has promised her mother to respect her religious culture.

She tore another big piece of her dress and layed it down, a little far from the walls of the temple.

Then, she layed on the cloth and started sleeping. She was unable to sleep. She had migraine. All the incidents of the day flashed infront of her making her eyes more teary.

Somehow, she slept after thinking so much.

The next day when she woke up, she saw a family entering the temple. It looked like their child had their first birthday. The whole family came for the blessings of the child.

She smiled at them. She was missing her family. Just then, someone came and dropped some coins infront of her thinking that she is beggar.

She chuckled and gave those coins to other beggars who were sitting infront of the temple.

She took her cloth and started going towards her house.

After walking for five minutes, she saw those hooded men's again. This time, they have seen her and they started running after her.

She started running more fast. She was getting cramps. She felt too uncomfortable running like this without changing her pad.

She don't want to get caught by these men's now. After running so much, she finally spot a police station. A smile crept on her face when she saw Roshan's car parked infront of it.

She ran towards the police station and entered inside while breathing heavily.

On the other hand, Roshan and other people present in the police station were too shocked when they saw Saparna suddenly entering in.

"Saparna!" Her brother called her.

She looked at him and smiled before jumping in his arms hugging him like there's no tomorrow.

Roshan was admiring the siblings crying in each other's arms. He was very happy for them. He smiled and went away. He didn't wanted to create a scene on the police station by apologizing her.

He thought to apologize her afterwards in school.

He drove off to his school after eating his breakfast.

He entered his classroom with his fangirls following him as usual.

He entered his classroom and saw Saparna sitting alone at the back.

He smiled a little at her which didnt reached till her eyes. He smiled sadly and sat down on his chair.

Nothing can be done now! It depends on her if she wants to forgive him or not.

He sat on his seat.

The teacher came and started the classes.

He kept on glancing at her. He missed her so much. It's been a few months since their friendship and he got so much attached to her.

He will never forget a friend like her. She is the one who bought a life to his lifeless day. She is the one to brighten up his bad times with a sweat smile.

He want to cherish her always. This girl is a total angel. She don't belong to this cruel world. He wants to shower her with all love and care. He dont want her to get hurt by those stupid bullies.

After their class, Roshan was coming out of his classroom when someone held his hands.

"Roshan! Can I talk to you?" She asked starring at his eyes. He smiled at her and nodded.

They were now sitting at a bench. The same bench where they had their first talk. Roshan was getting flashbacks of his first meet with her. He smiled thinking about it.

"Roshan!" Saparna broke his thoughts.

"Uhm.. yeah?"

"Actually, I am sorry for whatever I said that day. It's just that I was on my periods and got a sudden modd swing. I know that whatever you did, was not intentional. You posted our pic as a friend. It's just that Aryaan took it in a wrong way and insulted me infront of everybody." I stayed silent and kept on listening to her.

"I was always bullied since childhood. It's just that I am a nerd and I can't do anything."

"Hmm.. I understand you." I said and there was an awkward silence for sometime.

"Umm.. why were you absent yesterday?" I asked and she looked at me for some second before answering...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey there!

Double update for today..

If you liked this chapter then please let me know in the comments. Also, leave a vote if you liked it.

So, will Saparna tell him the truth? If yes, then will Roshan help her?

Let's wait for the next episode for the answer.

I will meet you guys in the next episode.

Till then, take care and stay safe 🤗...