15. The guy behind the kidnapping

Roshan was sitting on his bed with a huge smile on his face. Tomorrow, Saparna is returning home early morning.

He can't wait to see her. He has been waiting for a whole freaking month just to meet her. He had already planned to confess his feelings towards her but he is afraid as well as nervous.

He is afraid due to the fear of losing his friendship with her. He is nervous because this is the first time he is confessing his feelings towards a girl. Otherwise, only he would receive proposals.

It was 4:30 am and one more hour is still left for her to arrive, but he just can't wait until now.

He is sitting in the airport waiting for her. It's too cold this early morning. His whole body is shivering due to the hot breeze that's touching his skin.

"Roshan!" He heard his name being called from a very familiar voice. He immediately recognised the voice but still proceeding what to do.

"Am I hallucinating again?" He wondered.

He was freezed on his place. He didn't knew if he is dreaming or living in the world of reality. His hallucinations didn't last long when he suddenly felt a pair of arms engulfing his torso.

"I missed you so much." She said tightening the hug.

"I missed you too. I am so happy right now." He said hugging her back with a sweat smile crept on her face.

Suddenly, she looked up at him and smiled. She know how to melt his heart.

Then she saw him blushing.

"Roshan! Are you blushing?"

"What? No!"

"Don't lie! Yay!! I made the hearthrob blush." She said and started dancing. Roshan just kept on standing there admiring the smile he was craving for.

"Let's go! I will drop you." I said catching her off gaurd.

"Ok then! Let's go!" She said and we both went away.

"Bro! Did you confess?" My roommate asked me as soon as I entered the apartment.

"No!"

"Why? You were smiling so widely I thought that you proposed her." He said with an annoyed face.

"Umm.. I am still too nervous and I am scared of her reaction." I said looking down.

He sighed heavily and looked back at me again.

"It's not good to keep your feelings all by yourself. You should tell her about your feelings. Since how long will you keep this feelings by yourself? Just go and tell her. You have decided to confess after she returns right?" He convinced me.

"Umm.. I will think about it." I said and immediately went to my room.

Saparna was now unpacking her bag. Suddenly, she got a notification on her phone. She blushed thinking that it might be from Roshan.

She opened the text and saw that it was that sane creepy unknown man. Who has been sending her messages.

She can't even talk about it to her brother as her brother is very strict and angry. She decided to share it with Roshan. She dialled his number.

"Hello Roshan?" She said after he picked up her call.

"Yes Saparna?"

"Can we meet in the evening? I have something important to tell."

"Sure! Where will we meet?"

"My brother will go to a friend's birthday party tonight. So, you can come over."

"Ok, I will be there by 7:30 pm." He said and cut the call.

She calmed down her racing heart. She knew that he would ask her stuff like when he started messaging her. And if she would say the day she reached her hometown, then he would get very nad at her for not informing him before.

It was 7:15 in the evening. Roshan was standing infront of the counter of a mall. He was buying some sweets for her.

He got out of the store and moved his feets on the road with a smile. He was smiling until he felt someone screaming from a nearby alley. He tried peeking through it. He was unable to see anything clearly. However, he saw his fangirl crying infront of a man who was pointing a gun at her. He was the same masked man whom he was trying to catch since a long time.

The girl who was crying was none other than his fangirl who was offering him that drink some days back.

He didn't wanted to leave this opportunity. So, he quickly went there and held the masked man through his coller.

"Reveal yourself! Who are you?" He asked in a furious tone. His veins was popping all over his body. He was even wearing a sleevless shirt. Although the girl was in danger but she could still not stop herself from fangirling over him right now.

The man smirked under his mask when he heard his voice.

"I see that you caught me, Mr. Roshan Chakraborty." He said making Roshan loosen his grip from his coller. His brain refused to remember the owner of this voice.

"How do you know my name?" He asked.

"Oh Roshan! You completely forgot me! I know that you were trying to find me since a long time. I saw you following me in those dark alleys and even during the delivery of this slut." He said.

"Stop your fucking nonsence. I am not interested in knowing anything about you. Just show me your face." His veins popped out again.

"Well, you would get disappointed in knowing that the person whom you were following is not me." He said making him frown.

"What do you mean by the person I was looking for is not you? How many of you are there? Just reveal yourself already." He yelled at him.

"Trust me Roshan! You won't like when I reveal myself."

"That depends on me. Now remove your mask and show yourself." He said with huge dark rage in his eyes.

The man smirked before removing his mask.

When he removed his mask, Roshan froze on his place.

"Aryaan?"

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Hey there!!

Happy Diwali!

Today's update is out now.

I know that I left you in a great suspence but atleast I have revealed the name here.

Why did Aryaan do this? How did he became a part of all this?

Let's know the answer of these questions in the next chapter.

Also I was thinking to get some rest for atleast one week. I have been thinking to take rest since a long time but because writing stories give me happiness, so I thought to just continue on what I am doing but I think that I really need a rest. So, I will be inactive for atleast one week.

I will meet you guys after a week.

Till then, take care and stay safe 🤗...