46. Reunited

"Hello? This is Roshan's roommate, Yash. Roshan left a note in his room expressing his love towards you and now he is nowhere to be seen." He typed the message and clicked on send.

He placed Roshan's phone on his side table and went back to his gaming room.

On the other hand, Saparna was doing her night routine. Just then, her phone vibrated indicating that she received a notification.

She blended her moisturizer in her face and then, went to check who send her the notification.

It was from Roshan.

"Why would Roshan message me at this time? Is he missing me?" She asked to herself and frowned.

She opened the chat and was surprised reading the message.

"What does he mean by 'he is nowhere to be seen?' Did Roshan went out of the town because of me?" She became scared and panicked.

She wore a jacket above her nightsuit and made her way towards his house.

She went from her scooty. His house was 10 mins away from hers. She reached his house after 10 mins.

She went up towards her apartment and Rang the bell. Just then, she noticed that his apartment door is opened.

"How can he be so irresponsible?" She exclaimed and went in.

She knew where Roshan's room was so she went towards his room. She opened the door and found a drunk Roshan fully passed out. She sighed knowing that he is safe.

"Roshan! Are you okay?" She asked him while caressing his neck and cheeks.

"Uhm.." He moaned while moving.

"Roshan! Look at me! Why did you drank?" She sat on the bed beside him.

She patted his cheeks and he opened one of his eyes to look at her.

"Saparna! You are here?" He asked with a smile and she smiled back.

"Yes! Why did you drank? You know, I was so worried for you." She said and kissed his forehead.

"You don't trust me. I love you so much but you left me." He said making a cute pout.

"Roshan! I would never leave you! I love you as much as you love me and I trust you alot

"Roshan! I would never leave you! I love you as much as you love me and I trust you alot." She said and chuckled at his behaviour.

"You trust me?" He asked and she nodded.

"Then why didn't you listen to my explanation and went to your own way?" He asked her.

"Roshan I am so sorry for that day! I was feeling too betrayed to even hear anyone's explanation. But beleive me! I trust you more than anyone else." She said and he smiled.

"Do you really trust me that much?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yes! I trust you more than anyone else. I promise that the incident happened a few days ago would never repeat." She said and caressed his hair.