10. Stalker

"Are you comfortable in saying?" Roshan asked starring at her eyes deeply.

She nodded slowly before speaking.

"I know you won't believe me but I will try my best."

She said and Roshan kept quit listening to her every word.

She told her everything from the start including what happened to her in the morning.

Roshan was quit shocked by hearing all these.

"So, this happened." She completed her explanation and looked at Roshan.

He kept quit because he was still recovering from the shock he just got.

Saparna sighed sadly and got up to leave.

"Saparna wait! I believe you." He said and she turned around to face him.

"I really believe you! Don't worry we will find out who did it." He said reassuring her.

Saparna smiled at his sweet actions and hugged him. Roshan was taken aback by it.

"I am sorry Roshan! I shouldn't have scolded you! It was never your fault. You are the one who always stand by my side!" She said sobbing.

"It's okay Saparna! It happens!" He said caressing her back, calming her down.

Meanwhile,

"How can you be so irresponsible?" A voice came from some other school.

"We are very sorry but it happened. I don't kn.."

"Do you want me to expose you infront of everyone?"

"We are so sorry, it won't happen again."

"Listen to me carefully! You have to find and kill her as soon as possible. If you fail this time, then I will tell your viewers that you fake victims as few of them ran away."

"Don't forget that we are still someone who kill people. You better keep this a secret otherwise we won't hesitate to kill you."

"You are a new here. Don't forget that you all are still my men's. You shouldn't act as a stud." He said and the person on the other side of the call stayed silent.

"You have to do whatever I say and want. I want to see that girl get killed. Also, improve your security. The victims are running away. That is something which shouldn't happen."

"We will take care from the next time."

"Good." He said and cut the call.

He gave a devilish smile and went away to attend his next class.

Yesterday, this same man was watching the live stream on dark web. He found out that the person which was appointed as the victim was not there but instead there was some other man.

On the other hand, all the things between Roshan and Saparna was sort out.

They were now going towards a cafe as Roshan has invited her for a friendly date.

"Saparna! What would you like to have?"

"Anything would work for me!"

"Ok, wait! Are you ok in eating whatever I order?"

"Yeah sure!" She smiled and Roshan's heart got flattered.

This was the smile that he missed since ages.

He slowly nodded and called the waiter to give his order.

Till the time the waiter came, they both started talking about random stuffs.

Saparna totally forgot about whatever happened. She felt like home whenever she is around him.

They were unaware of the fact that someone was starring at them from afar wearing a black hoodie.

That person mentally smirked watching them together. He was secretly recording there actions from his phone which was hidden in his sleeves.

The funfact is their actions was being watched by a huge group of people among whom the that school guy was present.

After a very friendly date, they were going back home with their hands interwined together.

"Roshan!" She called him breaking the silence between them.

"Yes?"

"I won't be able to meet you for about a month!" She said making him stop his movements.

"But why?" He asked starring deep inside her eyes.

"I am visiting my parents house in Jharkhand. Yesterday, after returning home my brother asked me to stay at my parents house for some days."

"Oh! It's okay! You must be missing your parents. You should go and meet them."

"Thank you!" She said and hugged him.

He was happy that she will meet her parents but was also sad because now, he won't be able to meet for a month.

He walked her back home and left her there. He went back home with a sad face.

They became friends again after so many days and after sorting out everything, she will be leaving for her parents house.

But he wanted to find the real person behind Saparna's kidnapping.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey there!

New update is out now.

This one was a short one. I am so sorry for that. From next time onwards, I will upload longer parts.

Did you liked this chapter? If yes, then do leave your preview in the comments section. Also, leave a vote.

So, Saparna got a stalker! Who is this stalker? Who sent her a stalker? Also, who is that man in the other school?

Things are getting creepy now.

Let's find all these questions in the upcoming chapter.

I will meet you guys in the next episode.

Till then, take care and stay safe 🤗...