38. A day spent well

(longer chapter ahead)

They both went to their car with hand in hand.

They entered the car and sat on their seats.

"Where are we going next?" Saparna asked while fixing her makeup.

"That's a surprise! I am not revealing it." He teased her.

"Duffer!" She mumbled which was enough for Roshan to hear. He chuckled at her words.

They both had their snacks and started driving again. In the middle of the road, they went inside a small hotel to have lunch.

They had pure South Indian lunch. After lunch, they went to the next destination.

Saparna was very tired by playing in the beach, so she slept in car.

"Saparna! Wake up!" Roshan said while gently shaking her shoulder.

"Hm?" She looked here and there as soon as she opened her eyes.

"We reached?" She asked as she yawned.

"Yes baby, we reached." He said sweetly.

She frowned at the nickname he gave her.

They both got off the car and Saparna looked up at the place they came. It was a cafè "Cafè 17". It was situated in kochi.

"Oh my god, you took me here!" She said as her eyes sparkled

They both entered the cafè. A romantic music was being played inside. They both ordered their coffee and started gossiping about some random shit.

Just then, their order came. They both have ordered 2 cup of coffee with some cookies.

They started with their food. After having their coffee, they both exited the cafè.

"Did you liked it?" Roshan asked her and she looked up at him with sparkling eyes.

"I loved it." She said with her smile which was enough to heal and melt him at the same time. He just smiled at her.