44. Will she forgive him?

It was now morning. Saparna didn't went for her jogging today. Last night, she didn't even slept well. It was been very tough time for her.

The same goes to Roshan. Usually, he would visit gym early morning but today, his condition was very vulnerable for that. He skipped his gym and went for his soccer practice.

This time, in between his practice Saparna didn't came in between the practice with snacks. Roshan started looking out of the field and found her going inside the school campus.

Maybe she was heading to the library. The coach announced a break for everyone and Roshan sat on his seat with his head hung low. He was in deep thoughts.

"Hey Roshan! Where's your gf?" A female voice said and he looked up to see Pradyusha. He rolled his eyes at her while she sat happily beside him.

"Did you and Saparna broke up?" She asked and he took out his phone to kill his time.

"Oh comeon Roshan, you know that you can tell me. I will never reveal it to anyone. I can even help you in this time. Tell me, whose place should we visit? Yours or mine?" She said and put her palm in his muscular shoulder while he pushed her palm away.

"What's your problem? You have had enough. I swear, if you were not a female then I would have slapped you hard and in what will you help me? You must be having millions of sugar daddies on one side. Just go and fuck then and leave me alone. I don't need you and you have nothing to do with my relationship. Your role in my life was like elaichi in Biriyani (Indian food)." He shouted his lungs out but she still didn't had any shame.

"You will regret every single word. Men's are willing to sleep beside me. You are a dumb to ignore such a great opportunity." She said and went away with her Gucci bag which she bought in Chor Bazaar.

He went to towards the soccer and started practicing alone. He was taking all his anger out on the ball. It looked like he will rip the ball into pieces.

"Bro! Didn't you practiced with 'punching bags' in your gym today?" One of his teammates said.

"Bro stop it, otherwise we will practice with just a piece of paper." The captain said trying to stop him but he was too blinded out with jealousy, anger and guilt.

At last, he ripped the ball into two. Everyone looked at him surprise. The coach was surprised because, he was just joking. He didn't knew that Roshan would really rip it into two.

Roshan went to him and handed him ₹500. After handing him money, he took his bag and went inside the school campus.

"What happened to him?" The coach mumbled.

Saparna was reading a book in the library. Just then, Debanshu came and sat beside him.

She looked up at him and gave a faint smile.

"Hey! What's up?" He asked her.

"Yeah, I am fine! How about you?"

"I am good, but it seems like you are not fine." He said and she frowned at him.

"How?" She asked.

"You are stuck on the first page only which have a huge picture of Earth and just 2 lines about it." He said and she realised that she was zoned out the whole time.

"Oh.. yeah! I uhm.. actually, I.." She was about to say but Debanshu stopped her.

"Wait! You don't have to make any excuses. Just tell me what's wrong." He said and she looked down.

"Saparna! I am your friend. You can share anything with me." He said to encourage her and she nodded.

"Me and Roshan had a fight and he gave us a break because we don't have trust for each other." She said.

"Oh.. I see! But whose fault it was?"

"It was me! I found him with some old female friend of him and assumed that he is cheating on me."

"Oh.. I think that you must apologise him for whatever you did. You should've gave him a chance to explain."

"I did! I was walking past him and in the busy road, due to the vehicles, I lowered down my speed due to which, he caught me easily and then he explained me everything. At first I didn't believe him due to which he said that we need a break."

"And maybe after that, he begged for a break between you guys so that nothing like that happens in the future of you both. Isn't it?" He completed her sentence and she nodded.

"Uhm.. Saparna! I think that whatever he did was accurate. You guys really need some time and space. When he saw you with me, he might have thought the same but when you explained him, he belived you while you didn't believe him. Trust is the most important thing in a relationship." He said and she nodded.

"Ok but what if he is very angry at me?"

"The way he looks at you shows that he will never be happy with you for a long time." He said and she smiled.

"Don't worry! You just have to gain some trust for him and care him indirectly. Then, whenever your both mood becomes normal, you guys can get back together." He said and she smiled.

"Thank you so much! You are such an awesome friend." She said and he smiled at her words.

"Yeah, I am. Anyways, my class is gonna start! I will get going." He said looking at his wristwatch. She took out her phone and checked the time.

"Yeah, even my class is gonna start now. Let's meet next time." She said and got up to exit the library.

Before moving to her classroom, she decided to check on the field for the last time. She saw that there's no one on the field. She lowered her gaze and turned to go back to her classroom but when she turned around, she saw Roshan standing there.

They both stared at each other for sometime before Roshan rolled his eyes and went back to his classroom.

His ego was really hurt knowing that Saparna don't trust him. Although, his own action was hurting him.

She sighed and went to her classroom. When she entered, she saw that Roshan was sitting beside one of his fangirl. It hurt her but she knew that he is doing all these to make her feel jealous.

By observing their actions, the whole class got to know that they had a fight.

Saparna went and sat on her usual seat. She saw that the fangirl was trying alot to talk to Roshan while he didn't give any heed to her.

♠♠♠♠

Hey there!

Double update! Things between Roshan and Saparna are not good.

I hope you like today's chapter.

Who will apologise first? Saparna or Roshan?

Let's find out the answer in the upcoming chapters.

I will meet y'all in the next chapter.

Till then, take care and stay safe 🤗..