7. Dark Web

Saparna was as usual jogging around 6:30 in the morning. Today, she was feeling lonely because the one who used to talk to her is now ignoring her presence. Well, we can't blame him. She is the one who asked him to leave her alone.

She won't lie when she says that she misses him. He made her feel like a very good friend. She never received such a care in her entire life.

Who would care for a nerd?

She shrugged off all the thoughts roaming inside her mind and continued jogging. Suddenly, she felt someone following her. She turned her head back and saw a guy with a black hoodie standing there and staring at her. He was wearing a creepy mask. His face was not visible.

She freaked out by his stare. She took out her phone to contact the police but the she saw that the area her phone don't have any network connection. She was listening to her downloaded songs.

She suddenly started moving forward. She kept her eyes on the phone to check if any network is available or not.

I looked back to see if it's still following me or not and he was still there running after me. I looked front to run faster but froze on my spot when I saw that same masked man standing in front of me. I freaked out.

I looked back and saw him standing there still. I got confused and looked front. There are two masked person here. Suddenly the masked person who was standing at the back, put a cloth on my face. I saw a van approaching us and with that, I blacked out completely.

I opened my eyes in an abandoned place. I looked here abd there and saw a camera. There was a camera? They are watching me? But the camera is off. I looked around the room and saw that it looked like the red room. I have seen many videos in which they talk about red rooms.

These kind of red rooms are found in Deep web or dark web. I widened my eyes on the thought of it. What if this camera is for the viewers of Deep web or dark web?

I saw many torturing weapons here. I started looking around for help. My hands were tied up on the chair. I saw an empty bottle nearby I tried hard to reach there. After so many attempts, I finally reached my hands there. I broke it into several pieces and freed up myself. The moment I freed up myself, the dim red light on the camera switched on. It indicates that there live stream has started.

They can come anytime in and kill me. My heartbeat started increasing. I will be killed at such a young age. I have heard that here, people kill you brutally. Tears started making its way towards my eyes. I stared at the camera and started thinking about Roshan. Roshan is very powerful. He would have killed those morons right on the spot.

I cleaned my tears and my eyes turned fiesty. I have no time for the tears now. They can come anytime. I need to hide from them. I tore a piece of my dress and wrapped it around the camera so that they won't see how I escape.

It seemed like someone has escaped this place before. I looked at the huge statue of demon lying on the corner of the room and smirked.

Meanwhile, Roshan was getting ready to leave for school. He didn't went for jogging today. His mood was sad since yesterday. He wanted Saparna's smile to brighten up his day but she was upset on him. He went to the school without eating anything.

He reached his school and as usual, his fangirls were screaming his name but he didn't gave a damn to it. All he cared about is Saparna. He entered the classroom and saw that Saparna was not there. His eyes became confuse as she was a bright student and was never late. He shrugged it off thinking that she took a leave. But she a multiple number of hurtful events happened to her in school but she never took leave. Then why now? Maybe she is having cramps for her periods.

Thinking about it, he sat on his bench totally not caring about her whereabouts. He looked like he don't care but deep inside there are many questions roaming inside his mind about her.

On the other hand, Saparna covered her nose with her fingers and got inside that smelly canal which was under the statue of that demon. She have studied about the 7 deadly sins and she can say that this statue was of asmodeus.

She went in and saw no. of dead bodies which was now being eaten by rats. If she would have not escaped then, her body would also be in that state.

She went forward not making any sound. She kept on going. She didn't knew where she was going. She was now walking for 15 mins. She was feeling very hungry as she didn't had breakfast yet. Also, her cramp was killing her. She suddenly felt something wet under her legs. She looked down and saw water. She looked at her side and saw too many life jacket. She took one and jumped on the water.

After swimming for about 10 mins, she finally saw light infront of her. She smiled and started going towards that direction. She finally escaped hell. She saw that these kind of activities take place in an abandoned island. These kind of islands are unknown to people.

She was about to go further when suddenly, she saw those men's roaming in that island. It looked like they are in search of something. Her heartbeat started increasing. She didn't wanted to get caught by them now.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey there!

Today's update is out now.

I know that I am posting it after so many days. The thing is I was having high fever since past 5 days. Now, I am fit and fine.

So, you will be getting regular updates now.

What do you think? Will Saparna be able to escape those people?

Let's find out in the next episode.

Till then, take care and stay safe 🤗...