29. Cruelty

The man switched on the lights and Tara was shocked with the surroundings.

There were more children lying helplessly. There were boys as well as girls but mostly girls were there.

A very bad smell came from them. Even their body has bruises. Even they didn't had their clothes on. Their body was severely damaged.

The man harshly pulled Tara's hair and looked at her face. That man was wearing a mask due to which she can't see his face. Her eyes started tearing up. She had never been through this as her parents would love her unconditionally.

After scanning her from head to toe, he went away leaving her fragile body there.

She was very hungry. She has not eaten anything since a long time. She wanted food.

After an hour, the same man came. He started untying her hands.

"I am hungry. Can I atleast get some food." She asked looking at that man.

The man looked up at her. His eyes were very creepy. It looked like he will kill her right at the spot.

"Come along with me, I will give you some food." He said and started untying her again.

After that, he signalled her to follow him.

He went out of the door and Tara went with him as well.

As soon as they exited the room, one of the gaurd locked the room.

Tara followed him and went in another dark room. The man didn't switched on the lights.

He tied her in one of the chair and left the room. The room was now completely dark. However, he didn't blindfold her.

After a few minutes, all the lights switched on. It was a huge and messy room. Tara noticed a camera on the corner of the room.

After a few moments, a man came inside the room.

Note: I don't want to get cancelled today, so I am not writing what happened next.

Soon, the stream ended. Tara's lifeless body was still tied up in the chair.

The man untied her and forced her to go back to the room where she was kept.

He had his gun pointed at her so that he could shoot her if she try being clever.

The whole day, she was lying on the room hungry, lifeless and weak. The other children's pitied her. Their mouth was also sealed so that they can't discuss any plan among themselves to run out.

It continued for a week. Sometimes, she would witness other children present in the room being a victim. Sometimes, she would be starred in the stream and sometimes the other children's.

After a week, the same man with some bodyguards came in the ro holding a gun.

He signalled the bodyguards something and they injected few of them which included Tara.

The next thing Tara knew was that, she was in that abandoned park. She started crying blaming her own fate.

She was in a very vulnerable condition. A wise man saw her and took her to the police. On reaching the police station, she fainted. Later on, she was sent to the hospital.

She was kept there for a week or more than that under the doctor's custody. Later on, she was discharged from the hospital. She survived her operation but due to sever injuries in her private part, she can now never get pregnant.

Flashback ends

"I feel so sorry for you and your daughter. She went through so much. She is brave." Krish said.

"Yeah, she is. She survived her operations in such a condition. We are very proud of her." Her father said.

"Was she your only daughter?" Roshan asked.

"Yes, she is our only daughter. Before her, I was pregnant with 2 boys. However, due to miscarriage I lost both of them." Her mother said.

"Oh.. it's quite sad. We are so sorry for your loss." Krish said.

"No no.. it's fine. I moved on from it and we love our daughter alot. No matter what she is now, we will love her till the very end." Her mother said and her father said.

Roshan and Krish were able to see the tears building up in there eyes.

After talking for more than an hour, both of them took their leave.

"The lady was very strong and brave. She lost both of her son's in a miscarriage and her daughter was brutally r##ed. Still she is standing strong." Krish said.

"Yeah, no wonder why her daughter survived the operation." Roshan said agreeing to his words.

After walking for a few minutes, they heard a couple fighting.

They looked at the direction it was coming from.

Both of them were standing at a tiny ally and were fighting.

"It must be their personal matter. Let's go from here." Roshan said pulling Krish's hand.

Krish looked at the girl and saw that she is the same girl he saw in the ally. He was about to walk away when the man slapped that girl hard.

"Wait! That man is crossing his limits now. We must stop this argument." Krish said freeing up his arms from Roshan's and moving towards them.

Before that man could slap her one more time, Krish punched him hard on his face.

"You moron! Don't you know how to behave with a girl? Is this how you will treat a girl? How dare you?" Krish was raging by now.

His veins were popping out of his forehead.

After a huge fight with that guy, the guy finally went away. A strong smell of alcohol was coming out from him. It indicated that he was drunk.

After dealing that guy, he went to that girl.

"You ok Miss?" Krish asked placing his palm on her shoulders.

"Yeah.. thank you!" The girl thanked him.

"I am Krish! I know that I shouldn't be asking this but what was going on between you guys?" Krish asked out of curiosity.

"Uhm.. hi! I am Tashvi! I am from Meghalaya. That guy was my boyfriend. We both met at our company. He was very sweet at first but slowly he started being an alcoholic. He used to beat me up everytime he comes drunk. I thought to break up with him a lot of times but everytime he would apologise after mistreating me. So, I never broke up with him. However, now I am sure that me and him have no future. All thanks to you. Thank you so much for helping me." The girl said bowing at him.

♠♠♠♠

Hey there!

Double update!

Roshan and Krish were able to get the information about the girl. Also, Krish finally approached that girl whom he saw in the airplane.

Will Krish and Tashvi be good friends after this?

Let's find out the answer in the upcoming chapters.

I will meet y'all in the next chapter.

Till then, take care and stay safe 🤗..