2. A crush

She cleared her throat before saying

"He rejected me. We were friends since a long time. He always protected me. He made sure that I was safe at any cost. He used to adore me alot. Gradually, I started gaining some feelings towards him. Today, I finally decided to propose him but he rejected me saying that I don't match his standards he even threw all my food upon me. After that, he called me out with bad names infront of everyone." She said as tears started to fall from her eyes.

Wow! I was just busy in fixing my car and in the spam of just a few seconds, all this shit happened.

I went back to her and started soothing her out.

"Don't cry! He dont deserve you, you deserve much more better. You are so cute." I said and she stopped her movements at my last sentence.

It didn't made me feel awkward as I am used to flirt with girls. Well, I don't flirt with them intentionally. They come near me with exposed skin and start flirting at me. Not gonna lie but there flirting skills are terrible. To shut them up, I flirt back. Whenever I flirt, the person starts blushing.

I looked down at her and saw her pink cheeks. I chuckled at her state. She is so cute. How can someone reject her? Blind octopus!

"Are you from our college?" I asked her. She looked up at me and said

"Umm.. actually yeah. I was supporting the opposite team because, my crush was from that college." She said.

"Ohk, I have never seen you in my college, actually." I said.

"Yeah, probably because I always stay silent and . Everyone hates me. I am just an ugly silent nerd."

I shook my head at her words.

"Who said you are ugly? You are so much beautiful and cute to me." I said abd her cheeks turned red.

"That's what he said." She said.

My smile fell down after hearing her words.

"Oh! I am sorry!" I said with my head hung low.

"No it's ok." She said looking up at me. My confidence came back. The smile which faded away, was now back.

I am lost in this smile. Girls with specs look so cute while smiling.

"So, was he the member of the team?" I asked her and she nodded.

She still had a smile on her face but the sparks were completely gone now. She is trying to hide her pain just to encourage me. Such an angel.

"I guess we both are from the sane standard." I asked and she nodded at my words.

"Yeah, but maybe you never knew about my existence because I don't really attend my classes due to my enemies. But I will try attending classes regularly from now on." She said still with that smile but no sparking eyes.

She is trying so much to encourage me.

"Do they hurt you?" I asked looking at her with worried eyes.

"Umm, they don't physically hurt me but their words always hurt me." She said and I stayed silent.

"Umm.. am I too ugly." She asked pointing at herself. I just shook my head while chuckling on the way she pointed on herself.

"No.. everyone is so beautiful on their own way. You look too beautiful with a smile on." I said encouraging her and she smiled again. My heartue!

She had a lot of pimples and scars on her face. Her face looked oily but a one simple smile of her fade away all the problems of her face.

"Really?" She asked with the same smile. This time, her sparks had returned.

She is too childish!

"Yes!" I said with a smile and her smile widened more. Help me!

"If it so, then I will smile everytime." She said and jumped up her seat. I had never seen such a beautiful smile with such a spark.

She noticed me and approched me.

"Umm.. I am sorry! I am actually too childish in nature, so.." she said and looked a little embarrassed. Her smile is now replaced with an embarrassed face.

"Why are you feeling low of being childish?" I asked her.

"Umm.. nothing." She said and showed a smile again.

"Ok, let's go home then, it's late now." I said and she nodded.

"Oh wait.. I don't know your name." I said and stopped her on her track.

"It's Saparna! You are Roshan, right?" She said while turning around.

Now my heart completely lost it. My biggest weakness is when girls turn around while walking. Seemed like this girl is ready to send me to a cardiologist.

"How do you know my name?" I asked and my eyes looked flirty. Now the table will turn. It's her time to suffer my flirty nature.

"The girls keep on enchanting your name." She said and my annoyed looking eyes replaced the flirty eyes. Why don't these girls just leave me alone.

"Ok!" I simply said and went pass her.

She looked at me worried and came towards me with worried eyes.

"Uhm.. are you angry?" She asked with a cute voice. God! Please, help me!

"No, I just hate those girls. They always get on my nerve." I said. My annoyed face is now replaced with a sweet face. Her existence is enough for me.

"If you don't mind, then can I say something?" She asked looking at me with a nervous face.

"Sure, please go on!" I said and waited for her answer.

"Actually, those girls are very irritating." She said and I looked at her in disbelief.

"Only irritating? They are more than that!" I said and she giggled at me. Please! Help me!

"True though!"

"Shall I drop you?" I asked her but before she could complete her sentence, someone interpreted us.

"Saparna! What are you doing here? I have been finding you since last 10 mins.

The boy whom I saw hugging her, said. My blood boiled when I saw him.

"Are you okay?" He asked her while she slowly nodded.

He then suddenly hugged her. My blood boiled at the sight. My veins popped out. That guy completely forgot about my presence.

"Let's go!" He said and took her away. He held her hand.

I clenched on my bag which I was holding.

She then turned towards me and waved her hand while smiling. My veins calmed down again. Her smile is enough.

I took my bag and went to my car. I then drove to my house.

I had planned to take leave tomorrow from school but I don't think that it will be possible now. I smiled again remembering her.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey there!

New update of "Ms. Her" is here.

If you liked it then, do give a vote and comment me down how it was.

It looked like The Hearthrob got a crush.

Let's see how there friendship goes.

Wait till the next chapter to know it.

Take care and stay safe 🤗...