43. It's over?

An: Are you kidding me? 315 reads? A few days back it crossed just 200 reads and now 315! This is probably the first ever book of mine which reached upto 300 reads.

"Roshan!" They both looked at the direction of the voice and it was Saparna standing there.

Roshan's eyes widen. Tears started forming in her eyes.

"Wait! Saparna! I can explain." He was about to approach her but she went out of the bar.

"Shit!" Roshan cursed and was about to follow her when Sambhavi held his hand.

"Roshan! Wait!" She was about to say further when he stopped her.

"Listen Sambhavi! I absolutely have no time to talk shit with you. I have lost a precious part of myself now. It would be better if you just stay out of my life." He said and exited the bar.

(This is Sambhavi and yes, she looks like hoe)

(This is what Sambhavi was wearing today.)

"He still haven't forgiven me." She looked down and ordered a drink.

"Hey!" A guy approached her and she greeted him with a hug.

"Saparna! Wait for me." Roshan was running behind Saparna who was walking alone on the street crying. She started running and at the same time, Roshan started running too.

It was after a few minutes when they both reached main road and due to the vehicles, Saparna lowered her speed due to which, Roshan caught her.

"Just fucking leave me." She yelled at him with her eyes full of betrayal.

"Sh.. stop shouting. You misunderstood me. Let me explain."

"What possible explanation could you give when you are caught like this? Roshan I fucking love you! I always did! You are just like Aryaan. You fucking betr.."

"Saparna! Stop comparing me with that bastard. You are assuming things on your own. She is an old friend."

"That's why you thought to cheat me. Isn't it?"

"No! Just stop for now and listen to me carefully. She was my female bestfriend back in middle school and we both were never in a relationship. I just saw her as my little sister." He explained.

"Also, she betrayed me for some fuckboy. She left all her male friends for that boy. And we met today at the bar after a long time." He continued his words after a moment of silence.

"How can I know that you met her today only? What if you had contact with her before this?"

"Don't you trust me? Wait! Check my phone." He said forwarding his phone to her.

"Password is RS. Just type it." He said and Saparna stayed silent.

"We both are in a relationship for 5 months. Did you trust me this much! Do you think that I will ever cheat on you?" He asked her with a little raised voice and she stayed silent.

"Saparna! You were always like this. Even I got jealous when I saw you with that Debanshu guy. But when you said that he is just a friend, I trusted you. You seem to have never trusted me." He said.

"That night, you started thinking that I will cheat you just by stalking my Instagram. Do you think that I will leave you for some hoe? That day, when you said that the guy who would pick you up is your brother, I trusted you. That's because, I freaking love you. I always did." He shouted and she stayed silent with her tears flowing through her eyes.

"What do you think? Only you have insecurities that I might leave you someday? No! In the starting of our relationship, I also had insecurities like that. But those insecurities faded with time because, I believed in you. I believed in us." Now, it was him whom was speaking.

"Till date, when I see you with a guy, my blood boils but I never get thoughts like you are cheating on me. Some guys are like this, when they see their girl with a guy, they get jealous but never get thoughts as if their girl is cheating them."

"Trust is the most important thing in a relationship. You never trusted me. Do you even have an idea of what I did just to get your trust?" He said.

"I spend tons of money for our date just to make it special for you. So that you don't get bored by those boring dates. I kissed you infront of the whole school shamelessly for everyone to know that we are taken. I took you to your favourite destination to spend some lovely time together." He said and Saparna was looking down and crying silently.

"Do you know how special you are to me? Why would I even do that if I had no trust in you? Even I helped you catch that kidnapper who kidnapped you that day. Do you think I did all this to gain some fake trust from you? No! I did it because I fucking love you and care for you." He continued his words. By this time, he was also crying.

"You know what? Let's just give us a break. Before continuing this relationship, we need to gain trust on each other. A relationship can't run like this. We both need some time." He said and Saparna looked up at him feeling hurt. Even he was hurt by his own words but this was the only option for now.

Saparna didn't say anything. She was too guilty abd hurt to even utter any word.

"Let's go! I will drop you and dont say that you will go by yourself. I can't trust any cab driver with your condition right now." He said and took her hands. She let him do whatever he wants. She was feeling too guilty for not having faith and trust on him.

They both sat on their car and he started driving her home. The whole ride was silence. The atmosphere inside the car was filled with guilt, betrayal, anger, jealousy and sorrow.

He reached her house. They both didn't bid each other a goodbye and she got off the car. As soon as she got off, Roshan started driving to his own house without even giving her a second look.

His actions were hurting him. He wanted to hug her, console her and cry really hard on her shoulder. But he even wanted her to get some time and space.

She entered her room and locked it. She dropped her purse on the floor and started crying hard. The guilt was eating her alive. She should've trusted him the way he did but she was too blinded out with jealousy and insecurities. When he was leaving her house, she wanted to stop him and confess him how much she loved him. He even wanted to apologise him for not trusting him.

The same thing happened with Roshan as well. Roshan was also feeling guilty for not talking about Sambhavi earlier. This misunderstanding would've never happened if he had talked about her before.

Sambhavi was always clingey towards everyone. This is why her fuckboy boyfriend back in middle school asked her to leave all her male friends.

♠♠♠♠

Hey there!

A new update is out now.

I hope y'all liked it. It was a bit sad.

Do you thinking that Saparna would start trusting him the way he did? Will Roshan talk to Sambhavi after this incident?

Let's find out the answer in the upcoming chapters.

I will meet y'all in the next chapter.

Till then, take care and stay safe 🤗...