11. Too much confusion

Rahul was standing on the surface of the airport. He came here to wish a goodbye to Saparna.

Although she is going for a weak, but he don't want to stay away from her.

"Saparna! Promise me to call me everyday." He said as he hugged her tightly.

"Don't worry! I will definitely call you!" She smiled and broke the hug.

They bid a goodbye before parting their ways. She went towards her flight along with her luggage while he went back to his house. They didn't even looked back at each other.

Maybe because they will be awkward if they looked at each other and then change their mind from parting for a month. Who knows, It could be their last goodbye? We can't predict future.

She went inside her flight and settled in her seat after adjusting her luggage. She kept on looking at the airport in the hope that Roshan will come and wave his hands towards her again.

After waiting for a few seconds, she lost hope and plugged her earphones in her ear. The moment she looked away, Roshan came and waved his hands in the hope that Saparna has noticed her.

He somehow had a feeling that Saparna noticed his hand wave. Smiling sadly, he went back to his eyes. He was crying silently. He can't wait for a whole month to meet her again.

Saparna thought to rest for sometimes. A man came and sat beside her. She wasn't interested in knowing who sat besides her.

The man sat on his seat and started checking her out from head to tow. She wasn't wearing her glasses today. So, her beautiful eyes which were always behind a boring spec, was now visible.

The man smirked and pushed back the handle of the seat between then and pretended to sleep. He was secretly observing her more like checking her out.

He was wearing a hoodie with a mask on. So, his face was not visible.

Soon, their plane landed on the airport and she went out to meet her parents not knowing that the creep man was following her.

"Mom! Dad!" She exclaimed and went to hug her parents.

Her parents smiled at her and hugged her tightly. They were meeting their daughter after so many days. They were so happy.

They went towards their car and went back to their house. When they entered their car, the creep man called someone and said "SHINAH".

A man sitting in a car with his face covered by his long hair nodded and followed their car out of nowhere.

The family was giggling while returning home. Who knows what is coming to their lives now? Anything can happen! It's not in our hands!

They were in the middle of their way to their house. Just then, the man sitting in his car said "SHINAH". Then, another car came out of nowhere and followed the family.

The family was having no idea on what is happening. They were busy in their own lives.

Saparna lowered the window of her car and inhaled the fresh air. She missed this air. She missed her hometown. Returning back to your hometown is the best feeling anyone could ever feel.

Just then, the man sitting in that car, following the family said "SHINAH".

Then another car came out of nowhere and started following them. The car who was currently following them, went away from some other route.

All the cars had different colours. The family finally reached the house.

The man who was following them, stopped the car and said Palamu district, plot no. 67.

The man said and the creepy man who was following Saparna all the way from Kerela to Jharkhand, smirked.

Creepy! Right?

It was now almost midnight. Saparna sat on her desk to do her college homework which was given for dushehra holidays.

She looked at the clock and it was 11 pm. She knew that the homework is gonna take long. She went to the kitchen in search of some snacks which she will eat during her midnight studies.

"Mom! Where are the snacks?" She asked her mom with an annoyed expression.

"You both are not staying at home. Also, me and your dad don't eat snacks. So, we don't have it at home." She said while stitching the clothes gave by her costumers. Her mother is a part time tailer.

"Ok then, I am going to buy some!" She said while taking some money.

"Yeah, go!" She said still focused on her stitching machine.

Saparna was wearing a white nighty. Well, she found nighties too comfortable. She wore her mother's white shawl to hide her cleavage which was visible through her nighty. What else do you expect from a nighty?

 What else do you expect from a nighty?

She had her hair opened as always. She went out and it was so dark outside. She saw a shop opened. She saw snacks hanging in the shop.

Smiling brightly, she made her ways towards the store with an expressionless face.

She could feel some eyes on her. Some were looking at her with shock and the other with fear. She was too confused by their action but gave no reaction.

One of the guy threw an empty bottle of rooh afza on her.

She made a disgusting face and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Bro! She is looking at us! She will kill us now!" They said and ran away.

She was feeling too weird. She shrugged it off and went to the store. The shopkeeper didn't looked at her the way those boys looked at her just now.

He just gave her the snacks and then mind his own business.

She smiled and went back home. She saw that all the guys were gone now. The street was empty. She sighed and went home.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey there!

I know that I am posting after a long time. The reason is my exams are going and it's still not finished yet. Just because I got a gap between the exams, so I thought to publish a chapter as I was not regular in publishing new chapters.

I will try uploading new chapters regularly.

There is so much confusion in this chapter. What do you think? Why were those guys acting so strange? Are they on drugs? If yes, then they must stop it. Otherwise you know what's happening in India right now related to drugs.

If you liked this chapter, then do let me know in the comments.

Do you like Jharkhand?

I will meet you guys in the next episode.

Till then, take care and stay safe 🤗....