50. Kiss

A week has passed now and tomorrow is Roshan's match.

He was practicing with his teammates when suddenly, someone entered in between their practice.

"Roshan! I want to talk to you about something in personal." It was Pradyusha.

"Guys, I will be back." Roshan said and followed her.

"Roshan I know that you hate me for whatever I did but please, I am in a big trouble right now." Pradyusha started saying.

"I know what problem you are in." He said and she furrowed.

"How did you know?"

"That's not important for now. Listen to me carefully. Just stay chilled. Nothing will happen to you." He said.

"How do you know that nothing will happen to me?"

"I don't need to explain you now. Just stay chilled and trust me. Everything will be alright. Okay?" He assured her.

"Are you sure? Listen, I am very scared right now because it's about life and death. I may die." She said.

"Nothing will happen to you. You will not die." He said.

"Ok! If you say so! I trust you alot. Don't break my trust. I don't want to die so soon." She said.

"You are not dying at this age. Trust me." He said and she went away.

Roshan went back to his field and started practicing again.

They practiced for 5 hours. Their practice was over in the evening.

After practice, Roshan packed his bag and went to Krish's place.

He rang the bell and Krish opened the gate.

"Krish! Pradyusha came today." He said and sat on the small couch in his work room.

"Oh! What did she say?" Krish asked sipping on his coffee.

"She was very scared. She had faith that I will help her life." Roshan said.

"Oh! And?"

"And I wanted to know what you bought from there." Roshan said.

"Uhm.. I bought 3 tablets and 2 cameras. The total cost was 12,000 and I gave them 2,000. So, I am sure that they won't leave me like that. They would definitely get back their money from me."

"Ok, you refused to give quite a huge amount to them. I trust you alot but don't get caught in that way."

"Don't worry! My brain was inspired by Einstein. Nothing will ever happen to me."

"Lol! Anyways, how's Tashvi doing?"

"I can't even talk to her. She don't pick up my call. I want to finish this as soon as possible and then go and save her."

"Yeah, she is not in safe hands. That man is very mean and abusive."

"Yeah, anyway, Sambhavi has called us to a club." Krish said.

"Why all of a sudden?"

"God knows."

"Fine! Let's go!" Roshan said and they both went to the given club location after locking the door.

They both reached at the club and spotted Sambhavi and Debanshu chilling in a seat. They went there.

"Hey guys!" Sambhavi greeted them both.

"Hey! How are you?" Roshan asked as soon as he sat down.

"I am fine. Anyways! Tomorrow is your match, right?"