24. What's the plan

Saparna went to her house and Roshan went to meet his friends.

On the way, he bought some snacks for them. He started heading towards his home and reached there.

"Bro! Is everything going well?" He asked as soon as he entered.

"Yeah! Everything is alright. But I found something mysterious."

"And that is?"

"Come in first! I can't narrate the whole plot when you are standing at the entrance. Just get in dude!" His friend said.

He came in and sat beside his friend and looked at the computer screen.

Flashback:

Roshan called someone to discuss something private (Hint: From the chapter Vacations together)

"Hey pal! How are you? It's been long." The person on the other side exclaimed.

"Listen Krish! I need to discuss something very important with you. I know that only you could help me with it." Roshan said.

"Yeah tell me! You have helped me alot during school time. I would be glad if I ever came useful for you."

"Fine then! I am coming with something very useful with me and then we would start discussing my problem."

"Ok! Come here I am waiting for you."

Roshan cut the call and went to a variety of sweets stall and then to buy a new set of earpods.

He went to his house and rang the bell. After a few moments, the door cracked open revealing his middle school bestfriend, Krish.

"I am glad you bought sweets and snacks." Krish said with a look of satisfaction.

He had always been like this. Before helping anyone, he would demand for some sweet and snacks.

They both went inside and Roshan narrated him the whole story.

"So, you need to prove Aryaan as the main villain of the story. Isn't it?"

"Yes! However, it has been difficult for me to find a way through it as he is very powerful. He can do anything through his money and power."

"Ok, then did you plan anything to prove him as the villain?"

"Yes! I did! You had always been a great hacker. You have hacked millions of succesful companies. So, I want you to hack the security camera's of the Ahuja's mansion."

(Ahuja is Aryaans surname. Aryaan Ahuja)

"Ok then.. but I somehow think that your plan of proving him as the villain won't work because not only him but there are millions of site's like this who work like that."

"I know but bro, I did some research and I got to know that there are some people who got arrested for running these kind of illegal sites."

"I did more research and found out that apart from child pornography and killing people, they also sell millions of illegal things

"I did more research and found out that apart from child pornography and killing people, they also sell millions of illegal things." Roshan continued his words.

"Ok, I got an intelligent bestfriend. You want me to fool these people and give justice to the thousands of souls who were killed mercilessly by them. Isn't it?"

"Yes, but can you really do it? Like they have pro hackers."

"Don't ever underestimate me. They might be a pro hackers but I had hacked millions of Indian and international companies who were found to be very difficult to hack. You know me from playschool. You might also know how good I am at fooling people."

"You are not lying though. Ok, so first you have to hack their devices without there knowledge and then continue to watch their streams through a private male whose information's will be incorrect. Then, through that account we can mail them for a device. At that time, we would be their regular audience." Roshan was saying when Krish cut him off.

"Ok, let me continue that plan. We will give them address of my dad who is a police inspector. My dad is as smart as me. Even he had hidden his identity as an inspector from everyone. The delivery man would never know who he is going to deliver and then we can get Aryaan caught." Krish completed his friends words.

"I think me and you share the same brain cells. Ok then, hack their security camera's and check every corner of their house. They might have hidden something over there."

"Yeah and it would be very easy to arrest him as his dad was once arrested for drugs trafficking and money laundering. So, my dad might catch him."

"You are right though."

"But don't you think that somehow Aryaan might know that we are hacking him?"

"Is the most professional hacker saying this? Don't worry about that, Aryaan is himself a fool. I have defeated him in soccer alot of time. He is the one who is always zoned out. He even miss a simple attack from me. He is a noob."

"Damn! It seems quite easy but what about the people working for him?"

"Don't you read news? He said that his slaves are working as his men's. His slaves are the most lazy people. Can't his dad hire a good slave? They were the one who never protected their master's. When his dad was on jail, half of his slaves went on an international trip because they got holiday."

"How do you know that they went to international trip?"

"Don't you read article? There were millions of articles where his men's were caught in the international trip with their spouse while their master was in jail."

"I knew about it.. I was just testing you."

"Oh really?"

"Yes! Now back their security camera's. We have spent half of the time gossiping."

"Fine then!" He said and opened his computer.

He somehow hacked their security camera's without the staffs knowledge. They went through all the cam and in one room, found a person sitting infront of the computer. His computer screen was looking like he was hacking something.

"Bro! Carefully notice his screen. We might get the code." Roshan said to his friend.

That person was sitting very close to cctv camera. His computer screen was clearly visible to the camera.

"Note it down." Krish commanded his friend.

Roshan note down the code in a price of paper. Soon, the cctv footage of that room got deleted.

"Seems like the people in-charge of cctv cameras check if he hacked on the site or not and then, they continue with they delete it after making sure that he successfully hacked in." Krish explained to his friend.

"Ok, now let's hack on the site. Their might be a stream going on." Roshan said and his friend nodded.

Krish hacked on the site with the code and he was succeeded. He left the mouse on its place and didn't touch it. If Krish's mouse made any movement, then the person who is hacking it would get to know that an imposter has hacked the site too. He opened his laptop and went to the same site with a different account to enjoy the stream.

They both witnessed another person getting killed by those beast.

♠♠♠♠

Hey there!

Another update is here! I hope you like it.

I am hoping to complete this book before new year. For that, I have to publish more than one chapter everyday.

Do you think that Roshan will succeed in his plan?

Let's find out the answer in the upcoming chapters.

I will meet y'all in the next chapter.

Till then, take care and stay safe 🤗..