47. Soccer

It was now morning. Roshan woke up with a heavy headache. When he tried to get up but he was unable to get up because something was hugging his torso.

He looked down and saw Saparna sleeping beside him.

He was confused on what Saparna is doing here

He was confused on what Saparna is doing here. He tried remembering what happened yesterday.

He smiled remembering whatever happened yesterday. He started caressing her hair and kissed her cheeks.

After a few minutes, she woke up.

"You are awake?" She asked him and yawned.

"Yes! Are we back together now?" He asked and she smiled.

"Yes! I am so sorry for whatever I did! I am so sorry for not trusting you. Roshan! I really love you. They were just my insecurities! I promise that I wil.." She was about to say further when Roshan put his finger on her lips.

"Sh.. you talk too much. I already forgave you. I missed you so much in these days. I really really love you alot." He said and kissed her forehead.

Saparna tried getting up but this time, he held her tight.

"Why do you need to get up this early? We just got back together. Let's stay like this." Roshan said.

She snuggled more into his hair while he snuggled into her chest.

"Roshan! We have school." She said very casually while Roshan's eyes widened.

"Oh yeah! My practice." He said and got up.

"Saparna! I will get going for my practice. I will drop you at your house on the way." Roshan said and Saparna nodded.

He dropped her at her house and went towards school.

When he reached their, he saw that Aryaan was already standing there while his other teammates were sitting in the audience. They were looking at Roshan with worried eyes. He was confused on what Aryaan was doing here.

"What are you doing here?" He asked him.

"Good morning Aryaan. I heard that you and Saparna broke up." He said more like teasing him.

"What the fuck do you mean by that? Me and Saparna are damn happy in our relationship. What made you think like that?" He asked him.

"Oh! Well, I heard that you guys broke up but if it was just a rumour, then good for you both." Aryaan said.

"Also, I came here for a soccer match with you." Aryaan said.

"Us both only?" Roshan asked with crushed eyebrows and he nodded.

"Yes, now get to your position but I want the whole school to know it." Aryaan said and ordered one of Roshan's teammate to call all the students present in the school.

They both were staring at each other with raging eyes. The students in the field started growing.

Even Saparna entered the field and she was confused on what was happening.

She sat in the audience and started watching the match between them.

There match started and Aryaan was winning all the goals.

Aryaan had 2 points and Roshan has 1.

Saparna kept on cheering for Roshan. He looked at the audience and looked at her. She knew that back then, her smile encouraged him to win the match. So, she flashed a smile at him and the history repeated itself.

Roshan threw the ball in such a manner that it reached the goal. He did it for more than 1 time and he scored 3 points while Aryaan had 2.

By this, Roshan won the match. His teammates came towards him and celebrated his victory.

Aryaan rolled his eyes and went back to his school with a warning that "Roshan will loose the upcoming soccer match."

After he went away, the coach asked all to come for practice in the lunch period because Aryaan wasted their practice time by making a fun of himself.

They all returned to their respective classrooms. The students in the school were shocked to see Roshan and Saparna back together.

After the school, Debanshu came running towards Roshan and Saparna.

"Roshan! Mu girlfriend wants to meet you." He said and they both furrowed.

"Who is your girlfriend?" Saparna asked but he refused to answer.

"You will know when you meet her." He said.

"Saparna! You go back home! I will come in a while." He said and followed Debanshu.

Saparna went back home with the thoughts of who was there? And what they want to talk about him?

Roshan reached the back walls of the school.

"Where's you girlfriend?" Roshan asked.

"She's is here!" Debanshu said and a girl entered their.

Roshan was shocked to see the girl.

"She is your girlfriend?" He asked and Debanshu nodded.

"Sambhavi! What are you doing here? And what do you need to talk to me?" He asked her.

♠♠♠♠

Hey there!

Today's update is out now. It was a short chapter.

I hope y'all liked this chapter.

What does Sambhavi wants to talk about?

Let's find out the answer in the next chapter.

I will meet y'all in the next chapter.

Till then, take care and stay safe 🤗..