Chapter 6 : The meeting that started everything

"Hello, Moonwatcher" : Speech

'Who are you?' : Thoughts

My name is, Darkstalker : Darkstalker

[ Hello there, reader ] : Me, the Author

"Princess" : Sarcasm

Disclaimer : I own none of the images used in this book, they all belong to their original owners, who will be stated and a link to them will be left on their art once the chapter is uploaded.

Ok, so something might be happening while this book is being written, or after this book is finished, but I have a idea for a Alternate Universe where Visionseeker is sent to the past. And, Visionseeker might be in the past for a few more chapters, nothing crazy, but up the point Fathom and Darkstalker meet.

Also, this chapter is shorter than the other chapters.

Narrator Point of View :

Visionseeker, who was still invisible to all NightWings, stood watching as Whiteout had accidently knocked over a game that 3 NightWings were playing, each of them scrambling to recover the marbles she'd scattered with her tail.

"Can't you use those weird eyes of yours?" One of them barked.

"Or are IceWings blind as well as arrogant and vicious?" Another snarled.

That was when Darkstalker appeared, materializing beside his sister as though the shadows had unfolded him.

( ArtGirl35 is the original creator )

"That was a little rude, don't you think?" He said to the three marble players

Visionseeker decided he'd speak a little bit of his mind as well, opening a small part of his mind before he spoke,

'Yes, I must say, that was rude.' He thought before he closed of his mind, all the mind readers looking around, trying to identify who that could've been, not knowing it was Visionseeker,

The three dragons all shuffled their feet nervously, "She ruined our game!" The biggest one shouted,

"What a disaster," Darkstalker said. "No wonder you had to resort to name-calling and bigotry."

There was nothing but silence. Bewildered silence.

Darkstalker put one wing around his sister's shoulders. "Whiteout, these dragons are upset because you knocked over their marbles when you walked through here."

"Oh," She said. "I thought the marbles represented chaos theory and I was just another unpredictable whim of the universe." Darkstalker gave her a look and she smiled sweetly at the three dragons. "I did not intend to disrupt your faith in controllable outcomes."

"That's all right," said the biggest one gruffly. "Sorry we yelled at you."

"Yeah," said the other two. "Sorry."