𝟔.𝟐𝟐 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

Jules couldn't remember the last time she had been this afraid

Jules couldn't remember the last time she had been this afraid. Shots were continuously fired as she and Brett hid behind the pillar. Deucalion was desperately trying to crawl away to safety, and Peter had just rushed from behind another support column to behind a steel barrel in hopes of it holding up better against the Hunters' ammunition.

Malia, still ducked down as far as she can against the front of a dumpster, trying to hold the metal container still so Lydia, who was covering her ears to minimize the trauma, remained safe. Scott, who just barely avoided being hit, frantically called out for the group.

A Hunter with an assault rifle found Scott's hiding spot and is about to shoot him, much to Scott's panic, until suddenly, Stiles' Jeep speeds through the road in front of the shipyard and forcefully hits the Hunter so hard he flies backward. Scott, stunned, looks at Stiles, who gives him a relieved-yet-exasperated look.

Jules observed everything with wide eyes and seeing the familiar Jeep brought her a sense of joy. "He came." She was relieved that the boy had received her message as she knew he was busy at college.

"You didn't think you were doing this without me, did ya?" He said, giving them a big smile. Before Scott can process his best friend's arrival, Derek appears next to the Jeep and smirks at him. "Without us?"

Not waiting for a response, Derek immediately lets out his fangs, claws, and glowing blue eyes before roaring and launching himself into the fray, allowing him to easily take down two Hunters in midair.

With the rest of the pack still pinned down, Derek ran towards a pair of Hunters shooting at his loved ones and snatches one of their rifles out of their hands, using it to knock them out by hitting them in the head with the butt of it and repeating with the next one before snarling and moving on.

Due to their intervention it had tilted the fight in their favor, Malia got out of her hiding spot and rushed towards a Hunter, shoving him hard against the chain-link fence behind him. Jules rushed to Malia seeing another hunter behind her and slashed his chest several times with her claws. Finally, Brett ran backward to kick the first Hunter in the head, easily knocking him out.

Near the parking lot, Peter shoved a Hunter against one of the stone support columns; though the Hunter blocked his first strike, Peter managed to land a second one before kneeing him in the head.

Derek had just slammed another of Monroe's men onto the ground like a sack of potatoes, which leads Monroe to realize that they're outmatched. She runs toward her SUV with the rest of the Hunters who are conscious and not badly injured before they drive away. Once they're gone, Stiles, who has been hiding behind the same support column as Lydia since the tide started turning in the battle, makes an exasperated gesture with his hands before shooting her a look.

"I can't believe that you didn't tell me about any of this. Not a word! Not a single word! I had to get a call from JuJu asking me for help." Jules smiled at the familiar nickname as they all gathered in the middle "We had reasons. Really good reasons." Lydia told him.