new moon: rituals

oof. the new moon's coming up! perhaps for a baby witch, this is best way of harnessing energies to bring your dreams into reality.

as of december 2021, i have only one thing to wish for. exam seccess. luckily, every other problem in my life has been resolved and put in place- so i got nothing to worry about.

essentially, this is the best time to set your intentions and start something. begin a new cycle.

perhaps you can:

1. take care of yourself

2. be more outgoing

3. rejuvenate any aspect of your life

4. and low-key, whatever you want.

certain more advanced witches recommend writing your manifestations on paper and burying it in soil. some even suggest burying it with a potent seed or underneath a growing plant- to help you really envision it coming true/ growing into reality.

it's not recommended to manifest friendships, love, etc since they involve other humans with real feelings too. this is more suited for material/individual manifestations like grades, money, health, etc.

always remember that this is just the seed, though! put in every effort you can into aiding this manifestation. apart from divine will, only your efforts can help you.

good luck to all.