month 8: apr 2022

i am healthy and active in my duty. i study like my life depends on it and am singularly focused on my highest priority- getting into my dream college.

i am guided by the universe in a path of great clarity, ambition and determination. i am blessed with infinite hope and will to learn. i am gifted with utmost intelligence and precision in all the subjects i study. 

i am quick and precise in math, physics and chemistry. i am constantly working for my only goal and evolving into the best version of myself. i do not care for those who are rude or doubtful of my capabilities.

i am positive and radiate a positive energy that i am smart enough to save for myself. i have mastered the art of saying 'no' without hurting anyone's feelings and put myself first when i have to, without any residual guilt. i ensure that the only thing that occupies my mind is my goal. 

i am extremely passionate and confident when i take up my exams and interviews. my college is a place that will accept me for who i am. i feel at home when i am preparing for and writing my entrance exams. my study sessions which are like therapy to me, no longer look like an escapist coping methodology. i am able to cash in on my two years of investment with absolute confidence and power.

i am a magnet for good luck and best wishes. i am not affected by any negative or mal energies. i am able to live like oil on water and make sure all that i care about is my exam and the path to obtaining the knowledge i need.

my study holidays provide me with the isolation i need and desire to prepare for my exams. i have fallen back in love with learning and i don't intend on ever letting it go. my drive and motivation are combined with a newfound discipline and no one can stop me. i am able to work for myself without looking back and wishing to 'help' others. 

i am able to remind myself of why i wish to do this and exactly how i wish to do this, and instantly get fuelled to work more. although my habits and passions are borderline maniacal, i am able to appear calm and composed on the outside. i am guided on the right path and never led astray. 

i am ever grateful for all that i possess. i am grateful to god and the universe for the abundant blessings i have been showered with. i am physically healthy but mentally obsessed with my goal. i am willing to pull all stops and put in every single effort i can to make it to where i want to be.

i do not bother myself with being down-to-earth or polite and wear my successes with pride and confidence. i am able to claim my achievements without second-guessing myself. i do not underestimate myself and i never undermine my successes or challenges. i embrace myself, my thoughts and feelings with self-love and never regret my choices. i am able to bear my challenges and sufferings with a smile, and i am able to get up from my fall with grace. i have the spirit of a survivor and never give up in my journey. 

i am socially aware and careful, and i am able to cut out the people who drain my energy with no remorse. i am able to keep my thoughts and actions in check, no matter the situation. i do not care for others' opinion of me and express myself as freely as i'd like to. i do not mind being labelled as anything because i am confident in who i am. i am happy with myself and strive only to do better for my own satisfaction. 

i am always aware of my reality and keep myself away from escapist urges. i have the ability to vent my frustrations through studying and growing myself. i am a force to be reckoned with. i am happy and ever grateful to god and the universe for blessing me with all that i have ever wanted.

-

edit for full moon on april 16:

i am cool and confident in my abilities. i do not engage in small  talk or any unnecessary activity that will hold me back from my goal. i study everyday and i deserve to emerge as top of my class. i am able to reap the benefits of my efforts with grace and class.

i am tactful and avoid challenging social situations. i have the ability to dedicate my time to preparing for my exams. i am strong and powerful and am able to move on from any stumbling block. 

i radiate with intelligence and positive energy, and am able to lift the spirits of those who need me. i am aware of who truly is an ally and who has mal intentions. i am smart and can judge in a quiet, sensible manner. 

i am pretty and carry myself with dignity and elegance. i am aware of my power and put in all my efforts to stay at the position i wish to be at. i strive for excellence and do not let myself get distracted. i employ my resources to the fullest extent and keep myself occupied with my efforts and will to grow.

i have midas' touch and am able to immediately learn and understand everything i am required to. i possess humility above all this, and am able to avoid negative characteristics like arrogance, ignorance, etc and negative people too. i retain a calm and positive demeanor and keep my mind sharp at all times.

i never underestimate anything and am always well prepared for any kind of situation. i never find myself trapped like a deer in headlights and possess the ability to predict the outcomes of my actions. i plan my days and weeks in advance and execute them in precision. i am spontaneous, but am able to accomplish my tasks for a day. 

i am extremely grateful for all that i possess. i am thankful to god and the universe for the extreme luck and abundance i have been blessed with.