Is it goodbye?

Kaitlin's POV

Today was my last day. I had to leave for the airport in 6 hours. I was lying down in Nash's bed. Don't get any ideas there. We didn't do anything. I just needed someone with me.

I didn't want to leave. I loved this life. It was awesome. I left the other one and the transition was hard, but going back is even harder.

I got up quietly not waking up Nash. I went to the kitchen and Skylynn was there with Will. Skylynn ran towards me and hugged me. I picked her up and placed her on the side of my hip, holding onto her.

"Morning" Will said looking up at me. He was making pancakes.

"Morning" i mumbled loud enough for him to hear me. I sat Skylynn on a chair and she continued colouring the horse.

"Sleep well?" he asked giving me a hug. I nodded against his shirt. He squeezed me tight against him, making it hard for me to breath.

"Will. Choking. Help. Dying." I said. He giggled and let me out of his embrace. He messed up my hand with his hand before turned back to the pancakes.

"So I was wondering if I could drive you to the airport. You're kind of a sister to me and I would like to be there" O smiled widely and nodded.

"Hayes, Skylynn, Eli and your father are coming too" i said pouring myself a glass of orange juice.

"Is Nash coming?" He asked.

"Coming where?" Nash asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"The airport" Will said placing the food on the isle. Nash looked at me as if he was asking for permission.

"Do you want me too?" He asked. I looked at him. That frustrated me. I don't know why, but it did.

"Do I want you too? Are you kidding me? Why don't you come because you want too. Not because I want you to come. I'm not going to force you into doing anything. Decide on your own." I said harshly. I didn't even realize what I said.

"So you don't want me to come?"

"That's not what I said"

"So you want me to come?"

"Oh my Gosh!" I said as i left the kitchen, frustrated.

-2 Hours before leaving-

The doorbell rang. I walked down the stairs to open it, but Hayes beat me to it.

"Cam! Beth!" I screamed as I ran to them. I hugged them tight.

"Hey there!"" Cam said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Beth kept her arm around me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked surprised to see them.

"We wanted to see you one last time before you left!" Beth said. I hugged her once again. I couldn't stop smiling.

We spent the next hour and a half talking about random things. We were having and thats when I realized that I really liked them. I sincerely appreciated their presence. But during that small amount of time, not once did Nash come down.

It was finally time for me to go. Eli and her husband got into one car with Skylynn in the back. As I got into another with Will in the drivers seat and Hayes and Lucas in the back. Nash decided on staying home. The worst part is, he didn't even come out of his room to say goodbye.

The trip to the airport was long. Too long. Every street we turned already looked like a memory to me. I didn't even realize I was crying. Well, hardly crying. Only a few tears escaped my eyes.

"So I guess this is goodbye then" Hayes said. I faked a smiled and hugged him. "I'm going to miss you buddy" and i sighed in his ear. "Me too"

"I don't want you to leave." Skylynn cried. I hugged her tightly. "Me neither but i must." I wiped away her tears. "Are we ever going to see each other again?" She asked. I smiled at her and nodded. " of course we are, beautiful" i said as I pinched her small nose.

"I'll miss you." Will said as he hugged me. He picked me up and spun we around. i giggled as he was slightly loosing his balance. He put me down. "I'll miss you too homy" i said as I friendly punched him on the arm. He kissed my temple and squeezed my arm.

"Do you have every thing?" Elizabeth asked. I nodded as tears slowly travelled down my face. "I'm so proud of you. Thank you for staying with us. It was amazing having you and I hope we'll see each other soon." She cried as she embraced me with a hug. "Thank you"

I waved at them as I stepped inside the airport. I got my suitcases and brought them to the luggage thing. They then sent them into another room. We finally made to our plane, but had to wait before we boarded.

"Flight 421" a lady in the speaker said.

"That's us" Lucas said as he got up from the chair. We waited in line as people presented their tickets.

"Kaitlin!" I heard. I turned around and scanned the place. There he was. Running towards me.

"Kaitlin!" He screamed again. I smiled uncontrollably and jumped into his arms. People were staring but i didn't care.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He breathed heavily, catching his breath.

"I can't let you leave."

"What?"

"I'm in love with you. I want to be with you. I can't let you leave. I need you." He whispered. I was shocked. I had no idea what to answer.

"Please."

"Kaitlin. Let's go. We have to board the plane." Lucas said beside the lady.

What should I do? What should I follow? What can I do?

"Kaitlin please" Nash begged.

I looked around the room not knowing where to look. I was looking for something. A sign. My eyes landed on a child. A small boy with blond hair. He was playing with his toy. Then his head shot up. He looked at me.

There it was. My sign.

"I-I can't" i said as I looked up at him.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So this was the last chapter! But there will be a sequel!

Comment what you think she did. Did she leave with Lucas or did she stay there with Nash? Comment, vote and click that follow button if you can!

Will keep you updated on the sequel.

Love y'all!❤️

Catherine✌️