Chapter 13- The Return

Kaitlin's POV
We just got back from Canada. Before leaving I had the chance to see Lucas again, and some other people that I ran into. Most of the people were happy to see me, but some were excited to meet Cameron.
Anyways, we walk into the house. We unload the car and I finally make my way to my room with Cameron following me. He kisses my cheek and we lay down in bed. I lay there not saying anything. I hear Cameron starting to snore when I hear my phone. I look at it and have a text from Bethany.
B: hey:) we have a practice after school tomorrow! You coming?
K: Of course! Wouldn't miss it!
B: good:) wanna hang out today?
K: Sure! Come by my place later (Nash's place) btw
B: Kay! See you in 10
I put down my phone and make my way to my walk in closet. I put on some sweat pants a shirt that says I don't f*ck with you.
"Going somewhere?" I hear Nash say causing me to jump. "Um, no Beth is coming over. Do you mind?"
"Not at all. Is Cameron going to be with you guys?" He answers. I look at Cameron dead asleep on my bed. "No, you can spend some time with him." He bods and walks out of my room. Seconds later I hear the doorbell. I make my way to the front hall and open the door. Bethany walks in and she takes off her shoes.
"Heyy girl! So what do you want to do?" She asks awkwardly. "how bout we order pizza and just watch movies." "Sounds perfect" she replies excited.
We walk up the stairs and walk towards the TV room, but we get caught off by Nash. "Heyy! I'm Nash!" Bethany shakes his hand and replies with a simple hello. "This Beth, Beth for Bethany." I awkwardly say.
I look at Nash signalling him to leave and does as asked. We turn on the TV and agree on watching Aladdin.
We order the pizza and 30 minutes later, i find myself full. Beth and I end up falling asleep on the couch.
~~~~~
OG guys I'm so so so sorry! I've been so stressed out with so many things. And then I had a volleyball tournament that was crazy and I've been really tired lately.
So so sorry for bot posting for the last 2 weeks I think😵
Here is a short chapter but my objective for tomorrow is to post the next chapter:)
Comment what you think:) dont forget to follow me and Vote!!

Love you all so much:)
Sorry again for not posting😘
Catherine xxx