Chapter 22

I realized I was still standing there. So I walked to Nash. He was talking to someone that seemed familiar but couldn't make out the person since he wasn't facing me. I stopped once I had reached Nash. I looked at the guy and was surprised.

"Hey Cam" i said as I hugged him. Since our break up, we haven't really talked. When we did, we got along well.

"Hey Kaitlin" he said as he pulled me in tighter. We released the hug and they continued their conversation. They were talking about cars so I decided on leaving them alone. I was going to walk away but someone grabbed my arm and yanked me back into their body. I looked up and git lost into their blue eyes. He put his hands on my waist and balanced me. I put my hands on his biceps then on his shoulder. Nash pulled me slightly closer to him and looked into my eyes. My breathing quickened. He moved closer, if that was even possible. His lips brushed against my ear. I took a deep breath, smelling his cologne, his amazing smell.

"I have a surprise for you" he whispered into my ear. A smile grew on my face.

"And what is it?" I asked back into his ear. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. A smile had spread along his face.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now!" He took my hand into his and pulled me away from where Cameron was standing. I looked at Cameron and gave him a confused look, showing him I didn't know what to expect. He laughed and took a sip of his drink.

The song 'because you loved me' by Celine Dion started playing.

Nash faced me once again and bowed. "May I have this dance?" He asked so politely. I laughed at his gesture and took his hand in mine.

"Of course" he pit his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. Our bodies were touching. I laid my hands on his neck and played with the bottom of his hair.

"Thank you" i said looking into his blue orbs.

"For what?"

"Everything. You're always there for me even when I push you away. You always find a way of staying in my life and not leave. And no one has ever stayed before. So thank you for staying."

"I guess that's what you do when you love someone"

Did he just say love? I think he did. What should I say? I started panicking. Wondering what I should answer.

"You love me?" I asked in a whisper.

"Always will." I swear my heart stopped beating. I looked into his eyes and wanted to kiss him. Wait! What? I do 't want to kiss him! I mean i can't. I'm with Lucas. I like him and he likes me, but-

"So, how's school?" He asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Seriously, you ask me about school on a Saturday night, here?" I said laughing.

"What else do you want to talk about?" He asked joining me in my laughter.

"How about, what is your dream vacation?" I asked.

"My dream vacation would have to be, um, South Africa (just making this up btw)."

"Oh really! And why is that"

"I don't know really. I guess it's because of it's history and the people, and the wild life. everything looks just so amazing"

Everything he said made me smile. Everything he said about South Africa was the reason it was also my dream vacation.

"What's yours?" He asked bringing me closer to his body.

"South Africa" I said winking at him.

"Copy cat!" he laughed. I playfully hit him on the shoulder and laughed.

"I am not. For you information, I am way to cool to be a copy cat. People copy me" I laughed, joking with him.

"Sure they do." He touched my forehead with his and closed his eyes. I did the same as I smiled uncontrollably. His noses then touched mine. I felt his breath against my mouth and couldn't resist. I closed the gap between us and kissed him.

It felt so good. His hands pulled me closer, once again, I'm not sire that was possible. He slightly lifted me up. My arms were wrapped around his neck.

He pressed his tongue asking for entrance and I didn't wait a second to let him in. I loved his taste. The kiss felt so good, like he completed me.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. His eyes were bright blue. He smiled and kissed me one last time before the song ended. We looked around the room and every one were looking at us. And then I spotted someone...

~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER!! Sorry! You guys just have to wait! Please vote and comment what you think😊

Means a lot! Don't forget to follow and...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope you guys had a good year and 2015 will be even better!

Catherine✌️ xx