Chapter 6

Kaitlin POV

It has been a week since I've moved in with the Grier family. Nash and I haven't kissed yet. After that day, nothing really happened. There is only one day left to spring break until school starts.

I have been accepted in Nash's school and I start tomorrow. I only have two classes with him. But I have 4 classes with Cameron. I started talking to Cameron yesterday after he came to our house. He is really funny and we get along really good.

Today Elizabeth took me shopping for school supplies, even though I already had some from my old school. She said she wanted to buy me everything so it would be new. She also bought me some new clothes which looked really good on me.

I'm really nervous for tomorrow. Also, in Montreal, I used to go to a french school. So it's a really big change for me.

I had Math, French, History, Science and PE. I had Math and French with Nash and French, History, Science and PE with Cameron. I was really happy to have four classes with Cameron.

***

I wake up this morning and I have no I idea on what to wear. I decide to wear a tank top with shorts and blue vans. I walk downstairs and pour myself a bowl of fruit loops. When done, I brush my teeth, do my hair (straight) and make up (mascara and eyeliner, not much) and my do my bag. Nash is already ready to leave so I get in his jeep with him and drive to Cameron's. We are picking him up.

When we get to school, people start looking at us. Mostly at me. I just follow Cameron. Turns out my locker is beside Cameron's and Nash's is in a different hall. Cameron puts his arm around my shoulder and leads me to my locker. "See you in Math!" I say to Nash.

I notice that all the girls are looking at Cameron and winking at him, and all the boys looking at me. My fave turns red. We finally arrive at our locker. I put my stuff in it and turn to Cameron. "So, are you the popular kid here, or the nerd?" I joke. "Haha, really funny." i know he's in the popular group.

A girl walks up to us and loons me up and down. She laughs and turns to Cameron. She leans on his locker between him and I. "So, miss me?" The girl says getting closer to him. "Not really." He says firmly. He looks back at me making sure I didn't leave.

"Sorry Annabelle. But I have to go." He says taking my hand. I don't say anything and just go with it. We walk to Nash's locker and meet him. Cameron leaves us and Nash and I walk to class together.

We walk in and sit together. We just wait till the bell rings.

***

It's been a long day. PE just finished and I just felt like taking a shower at home. Cameron was coming home with us so we walk together to Nash's car. Nash isn't there yet so we take our time.

While walking to the car, the same girl as before comes up to Cameron. She stops in front of him and he just looks at her. "I'll meet you at the car" he says to me. I walk away.

Cameron's POV

"I'll meet you at the car" i say to Kaitlin. She leaves Annabelle and I alone.

Annabelle used to be my girlfriend but we broke up because, well, she was a bitch. I dated for almost a year but I never fell in love. She was mainly using me for sex.

"I've missed you Cameron" she says kissing my neck. She starts playing with my hair but I don't do anything. She starts biting on my ear. She knows that is one of my weakness.

"After school?" She asks between kisses. I don't know what to say. I don't know if it was obvious but i really like Kaitlin. Maybe I could make Kaitlin jealous by inviting Annabelle over tonight. "Come at Nash's place in 30 minutes" I say before walking away.

Nash and Kaitlin are waiting for me at his jeep. "What was that about?" Nash asks looking at me confused. "She coming at your place in 30 minutes. Is it okay?" I ask already knowing the answer will be yes.

We get to Nash place and the car ride was silent. Kaitlin didn't look at me the while car ride.

Kaitlin POV

I don't know why, but I felt jealous. I felt jealous of that Annabelle girl. She was kissing Cameron before. I think I may have feelings for him. He is really sweet. We have almost every class together. And he is so so so hot.

When I heard Annabelle was coming over, I wasn't to pleased.

Cameron POV

We were just watching TV when the doorbell rings. I get up and open the door. Annabelle comes in and kisses me. I don't kiss her back, instead, i close the door.

We walk into the living room and Kaitlin is looking at me, she looks jealous. I guess my plan is working. I sit down and I pull Annabelle on my lap.

I can see she is looking at us, and she is jealous. Yes! It's definitely working!

Elizabeth, Will, Hayes and Skylynn weren't here tonight. They were going to come back later. Annabelle finally decides to leave. I walk her to the door. She kisses me and leaves.

I turn around and see Kaitlin. She is leaning against the wall, looking at me. "So, is she your girlfriend?" She asks immediately. "No, I don't have feelings for her. i have feelings for this other girl." I wanting to get somewhere.

"Oh really, and do I know this girl?" She asks getting closer to me. "Maybe, I don't know. But i do know that she is beautiful." I say walking slowly towards her. We are now inches apart.

I take her by the neck and pull her in for a kiss. Surprisingly, she kisses me back. We kiss for a minute or two. "Is this girl Canadian, perhaps?" She asks sinking at me. "Maybe" I kiss her again. It feels so good. Every time I'm around her I feel butterflies in my stomach.

She takes my hand and we walk back in the living room. Nash looks at us and looks confused. He looks at her, but Kaitlin looks at me. "I have to go to the bathroom." He says leaving us alone.

I invite Kaitlin to sit on me but she refuses. "I'm to heavy." She says embarrassed. I laugh and still pull her on me. A couple minutes later, Nash comes back in and starts watching friends.

I whispers to her ear. "Wanna go upstairs" she looks into my brown hazel eyes. "Why?" She asks not to sure what I mean by 'going upstairs'. I wink at her "Nash is concentrated on his TV show so he probably won't notice we're gone and nobody else is here"

She gets up and walks out of the living room. I, of course, follow her. She walks to the front door and unlocks it. She turns around and looks at me straight in the eyes. "If all you want from me is sex, than that's not enough."

"What? No! I want more with." I was cut off by her words. "I think you should go" she says opening the door and avoiding eye contact. I walk out the door furious.

I walk to my house which was only 5 houses away. I was mad. But why? This was all my fault. Should I go apologizes? I'll do it tomorrow she's mad at me right now.

~~~~~~

Please leave comments of what you think... I know i haven't posted in a really long time and its because of school.

Im in a new school were I play volleyball the morning so I can get a full scholarship to some universities!

Anyways, there will be new characters coming and more drama and stuff so please keep reading!!

Thank you again and please vote!