Chapter 7

I wake up this morning. I was really tired. I got up and walked down to the kitchen. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and ate it very slowly. I looked at the time and I had and hour left before going to school.

I arrive at school with Nash. He doesn't look so happy. I wonder why. I look over at my locker and Cameron is there. That's when I remember. the kissing.

"Heyy beautiful" he says standing on my locker door. "Hi" I say trying to avoid the kiss. He cups my face and I'm force to look into his eyes.

"Cameron" I say right before he can kiss me. He looks at me confused. "We shouldn't do this." I say. "Yesterday was just a mistake".

"Do what? this?" He says then kisses me. I kiss back because it felt good, but it also felt bad. I don't know why. Just a couple of days ago, I had feelings for Nash.

"Yeah" I say looking down. "We just kissed. That's it. Nothing else. And then you wanted to have sex and that's not enough for me. And you have a girlfriend." I say trying to find excuse so he can't kiss me again. Although I really want to kiss his lips.

"She's not my girlfriend. And I want more with you Kaitlin. You don't understand how-" "I have to go to class" i say after the bell rings grabbing my books and heading to my class.

Before entering the class, I look back at my locker, and Cameron is there looking at the ground. I feel bad but why should I?

I sit next to Nash. "Heyy" he doesn't answer back. He doesn't even look at me. "Nash?" He looks at his hand and he looked angry but yet hurt.

"Everyone take out your book to page 122" the teacher says entering the room. Saved by the bell. I was a little mad at him for ignoring me. After all he is my best friend.

When class was over, Nash walks quickly out the door. He walks up to Cameron and says something. I walk up to them but they leave and walk into the boys bathroom. Great.

Nash's POV

I quickly walk out the class and see Cameron. I run to him and ask him a question. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH KAITLIN" I say loudly but not loud enough to get stares. He looks at me confused. "Do you even like her?"

He is about to answer but looks behind me. I look too to see Kaitlin walking up to us. I grab Cameron's arm and pull him in the boys bathroom.

"Why did you kiss her?" I ask waiting for a good answer. "I kissed her because I needed to. I really like her Nash. I mean a lot. And i never had feelings like this before. And yesterday I asked if she wanted to go upstairs and she thought I wanted to have sex but that's not what I was thinking and she wanted me too leave and I just went along but I really wanted to be with her and-" i cut him off. He was talking so quickly I barely understood what he said but I did.

"Oh okay. Look man, I don't care if you date her. But if you do anything that hurts her, I will beat the shit out of you. Look I love you man but she is really important to me. So please be careful with her. She has been through enough."

To be honest I did care. I did care that he was going to have her not me. I really care for her. It does bother me that they might date, but I really want her to be happy.

Kaitlin's POV

I walk into fourth period. I sit next to this girl. She looked really familiar tho. "Hi, I'm Bethany." She smiled at me. Yes! She was the waitress that seem to like Nash or Cameron. I don't remember. "Heyy:) I'm Kaitlin"

"Yeah I know who you are. Everybody talks about the hot new girl." I laugh at what she says. She is really pretty. She has dark brown hair like me but maybe a little longer, brown eyes with a little bit of green in them. She sounds really nice.

"So today I'm going to make the teams for your History project that you will be working on for the next 2 months." To be honest I wanted to be with Bethany. I really wanted to get to know her better.

"Sam with Conor.

Cedric with Gabrielle.

Bethany with Max. "

There was only a few people left. "Kaitlin with, Cameron." I look over at him and he is already smiling. "Change place and sit next to your partner" i walk to the desk next to Cameron.

I put my hand in the bowl the teacher tossed and I picked a topic. It read 'Pearl Harbour'.

"You can come over at my place tonight." He spoke. I look at him and just nod.

The bell rings nit ling after and Bethany runs up to me.

"Heyy Kaitlin! do you okay volleyball?" I answer with a nod. "Well we have a volleyball team and I was wondering if you wanted to join. I know it's almost the end of the school year but we have a lot of tournaments in other places and some of our players are hurt and we need more girls. So we have a practice tonight if you want to join us"

I was so happy to hear there was a volleyball team. I quickly told her I was going to be there.

"What are you doing?" Cameron asks firmly. "What? Can't I make some new friends" I answer coldly. I don't know why I'm like this with him. "You're coming over tonight." He says hurt.

"Um, well if you want you can join and watch and then I'll go back to your house with you." He looks happy and agrees.

It was finally volleyball practice. I walked into the gym and Cameron was sitting on the side with his phone in his hands. I walk up to the girls and they all introduce themselves. Bethany and I partner up together and start the practice. Bethany was the team captain and I understand why. She had an amazing leadership, and a really good positive energy. Which is exactly what a team needs.

When practice is over I take my bag and start walking to Cameron. "Heyy Kaitlin!" I turn around and Bethany is running towards me. "If you want, there is a spot for you on the team. It's yours if you want it!" I was really excited. "I'll take it!" I say very excited. I run to Cameron and I am practically jumping up and down.

"I made it in the team" I scream. He hugs me. "No surprise! You're amazing" he says and I just hug him tighter.

We walk to his car and drive to his place. I call Elizabeth to let her know where I am. I walk into Cameron's house and it's so big. I had no idea.

He shows me all around the house and finishes with his room. "Do you mind if I take a shower?" I feel really gross after a practice. "Go ahead. Here's a towel" he says handing me one. I close the bathroom door and undress myself. His shower is different. It doesn't have a door. You just walking in and there is a glass window. I wash my hair and then my body.

I walk out the door of the bathroom and it automatically went in Cameron's room. He was sitting on his bed going threw his phone.

"Do you mind if I borrow some of your clothes" he gets up and hands me a pair of boxers and a shirt. He winks at me and sits back on his bed. I quickly change into his clothes.

"Ready to work?" I ask him. He shakes his head as a No. "I'm really hungry. Want anything" he says walking to the kitchen. we opens the fridge and I spot spaghetti. "SPAGHETTI!" I practically scream in his ears. He puts it in the microwave. I was looking through the window when I felt a pair of hands around my waist. I quickly turn around to face Cameron. He sits me on the counter so I am now higher than him.

"I really like you Kaitlin. And yesterday you thought I wanted to have sex with you but the truth is I wasn't even thinking of that. And you said that sex wasn't enough for you, well for me neither. I want more with you. I want you and I to be an 'us'. To be and item. So, will you give me the honour to call you my girlfriend?" I can't believe what he just said. I can't help but just kiss him. I press my lips against his and wrap my arm around his. He holds me closer to him. I smile into the kiss and so does he.

"So is that a yes?" He asks breaking the kiss. "Yes" i say softly before connecting our lips back together.

"I'm starving" I can't help but laugh at his comment. We start eating our spaghetti and start the research on our project. It was now 9:30 and i need to go home.

"I have to get going." I say getting up and walking to his door. "Okay. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning." he says kissing me.