Friends with benefits

Kaitlin's POV

I woke up in my bed. Under the hot warming covers. What? Why am I in my bed? I quickly got up and walked to Nash's room.

"Nash?" I asked opening his door. He was putting on a shirt. "What?" He hissed. "Um, did you bring me in last night?" I asked.

He didn't answer. He took off his shirt letting me see his abs and put on a different shirt. "No, Will did. Now get ready for school, or you'll be late." He said closing the door before kicking me out.

Nash's POV

"Nash?" She asked opening his door. He was putting on a shirt. "What?" I hissed. "Um, did you bring me in last night?" She questioned.

I didn't answer. I took off my shirt letting her see my abs and put on a different shirt. "No, Will did. Now get ready for school, or you'll be late." I said closing the door before kicking her out.

I walked out of my room and walked into Will's. I found him asleep. Of course. I woke him up slowly, which is very unlikely.

"What?" he asked in his morning voice. "Dude, I need your help" he slowly sat down on his bed. "I'm listening"

I took a deep breath. "Yesterday Kaitlin and I got in a fight at school so she left and went over at Lucas's place. I saw them kissing and then last night I heard her come home but she fell asleep on the trampoline so I brought her in. But she asked me this morning if I brought her in and I said no. And-" Will cut me off.

"And now you want me to say I brought her in." i nodded my head. "But why did you say no when you did it?"

"Because she likes Lucas." I said really sad. I really like her, but she doesn't feel the same. "What makes you say that?" "Because instead of coming home she went over to Lucas'. And I saw them kiss and they closed the door after that. And she came back around midnight. So obviously something happened. "

"Bro I'm sorry" Will said comforting me. I got up and walked out of his room, bumping into Kaitlin.

"Sorry, I was just going to thank Will" she said lowering her voice. I continued walking, giving her the impression I didn't care. It is really hard for me being like this to her. I feel like I'm hurting her in some way that I can't explain, but it's better for us this way.

I make a bowl of honey nut cheerios and eat it quickly knowing I might be late for school. I walk outside when I'm done and drive to school alone. I see Kaitlin walking out of the door before I turn the corner, and she walks across the streets. Great. *note the sarcasm*

I arrive school and walk to my locker. I feel someone's hand on my back. Nice ass Nash" some girl whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I turn around and see the last person I thought I would see. Annabelle.

I haven't talked to her since Cameron broke up with her. She gets closer to me. My back is against my locker and and my chest against her.

"What do you want?" I ask Annabelle who was kissing my neck. I cant say I didn't like that. she looked up at me into my eyes.

"I wanna do something with you" what was she talking about? "continue" I tell her. "I like this guy Nash and he is new here but he is dating a girl I know you like. Does Lucas and Kaitlin ring a bell?" I cleared my throat.

"And I know that if you're with another girl Kaitlin will be jealous and they will break up so I get Lucas and you get Kaitlin. It's a win win." She smirks.

"So we have to pretend like we're dating?" I ask. she shakes her head no. "Friends with benefits would be better. So technically it's a win win win."

I take a minute to think about it. I hear the bell ring. "Can I talk to you later?" She nods her head. " meet me in the janitors closet right there before lunch" I point to the door with a sign that read 'Janitors'.

She gets on her tipi-toes and whispers in my ear "I'll be waiting for you sexy. Don't forget a condom." She kisses my neck before walking away and giving me a wink. Like all guys, I admire her butt, but I have to say that Kaitlin's is better.

I grab my books and walk to class hopefully making it on time. I sit at my usual spot beside Kaitlin. "Where were you this morning?" She asked. I look at her and decide to make her jealous. "I-I was with Annabelle, and we um, we had some things to talk, well I don't know if talk is the right word but let's just say I was helping her study for her exam on the human body-" Okay I get it Nash." She almost screams. I know i made her jealous for her to react like that.

** Lunch time**

I made my way to my locker and shoved my books in it. The bell rang. Everybody made their way to their classes or the cafeteria. A minute later I was the only one in the hall. I opened the Janitor's closet. The light was closed. I closed the door behind me and I am now standing in dark. I feel a hand go from my back to my V-line. Annabelle presses her lips against mine. "Wait." I demand. She stops all actions. "We're are friends with benefits. We do not speak of this with anybody. When they break up, we don't speak of this and we stop, and when I say it's enough, it's enough." I feel her lips brush against mine. "Deal" Before she could, I roughly pressed my lips against hers. She put her hands in my hair, slowly pulling them. My head falls back. She starts kissing my neck. She places her hands at the hem of my shirt. She quickly brings it over my head. I play with the buttons of her jacket and finally unbutton them. I take it off. My hands make their way to her butt. I squeeze it making her gasp. I take that chance to enter my tongue in her mouth. My hands keep squeezing her butt.

Suddenly, I hear voices in the corridor coming closer. We stop kissing so we don't get caught. The voice fades. "Wanna finish this somewhere else?" She asked. "Hmm, my place or your place?" I ask kissing her. "My place, my parents are never home" i get out of the Janitor's closet with my shirt back on, and walk to my locker. Seconds later, Annabelle does the same. She walks to her car and I follow her. Instead, I walk to mine. She drives away and I follow her.

We finally arrive at her house. It was huge. I couldn't believe she lived here. She unlocked the front door. We walked in and she locked it after. I carefully pinned her to the wall and roughly kissing her neck. She moaned in pleasure. She wrapped her legs around me. I placed my hands on her butt, and walked up the stairs, guessing her room was up there. "Left" she says. I turn left and enter a room. I didn't really have time to look at her room. I made our way to the bed and dropped her on it. I grind on her. I took off her shirt. She did the same with mine. She unbuttons my pants while I manage to take off her bra.

She takes off my pants, following with my boxers. She gets on top of me. She makes her way down my body. She grabs my dick and sucks on it. I moan in pleasure. If only it could be Kaitlin. She puts her hand around it and moves it. This lasted for a good 5 minutes before she came back to the surface to kiss me.

I rolled on top of her. I take off her pants. Without hesitation, I take off her underwear. I look up at her and she looks into my eyes. Before she could say anything, I put my finger into her. I slowly moved.

"Faster" she moaned. Instead, i placed another finger inside of her. I went slowly. Her back lifted. I pulled away and pulled her down to the bed. I sucked her for a minute or so and then put a condom on. I looked at her. At this point I wasn't thinking of Kaitlin. I was only thinking about the pleasure i felt. I positioned myself at her entrance and went in. I found the right spot and hit it every time. She moaned as loud as she could. He back was lifting, but I held her back into the bed.

I finally pulled away. I laid down next to her. "That was, great." i said. "I know, thought you were a virgin but man, that was one of the best" she said. I felt good. I looked at the time and I had been here longer then I thought. 1 hour. I got dressed and left. "Tomorrow?" she asked. "Tonight"

I walked out of her house and drive to my place. I walked inside, and saw Hayes. I ignored him and walked up stairs. I heard laughs from Kaitlin's room, but I didn't stop. I heard her door open.

"Nash? Where were you?" I turned around to see her and Lucas. "Fucking Annabelle" i said with a blank expression and walked into my room. I heard her whisper "wish it was me though".

~~~

Heyy guys!

Please tell me what you think... Comment and vote and don't forget to follow me:)

Catherine xx✌️