Moving on

I kissed his hands and walked back inside locking the door behind me. Tears started falling from my eyes. I walked back to my room and looked into the mirror of the bathroom. My eyes were red and puffy. I just stayed there looking into the mirror. I took a washcloth and washed my face with warm water. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I was trying to distract myself from the pain I felt inside. I felt like someone stabbed me in the heart. Like a piece of me was missing.

"I'm sorry." A masculine voice said behind me. I lifted my head to see Nash's reflection in the glass. I smiled. A fake smile though. *snif* my nose was runny so i took a tissue and blowed my nose.

"You shouldn't cry over him." He said walking into my room. I followed him and sat on the bed. "Why? i mean, i loved him and now I, I don't know" i said truthfully.

"You shouldn't cry over him because you don't deserve him. You deserve someone better. Someone who will always treat you at the best. Someone who will bring the best in you, and love all your flaws, even though you don't have any." I blushed but hid it as hard as i could. He sat next to me and took my hand in his. "You shouldn't cry over him. I don't know how you feel, but i want you to know that I'm here for you."

I looked into his eyes and could see kindness. "Thank you Nash." I smiled. "I mean it, even if it's 2 in the morning and you can't sleep, or 5 in the afternoon, Imm here. I'm only 2 doors away. And if you want I can stay in your room with you and watch movies all day. Wanna do that princess?" I blushed at the nickname. i nodded my head and grabbed the remote. I went under the covers and so did Nash. He was so warm i cuddle into his chest. He hugged me and held me closer to his body. I felt safe, like no one could ever take me down.

Nash's POV

I held her closer to my body. She was cold. I felt so bad that Cameron did that to her, but I'm kind if happy bc she is now single so this is my chance. But before we become a couple I want to make sure that she can trust me. I want to become her best friend and then become her boyfriend. But i don't want to pressure her. I want her to be ready and I want her to be able to trust me 100% .

I felt Kaitlin's breath steady and then felt her head fall on my shoulder. She is asleep. I slowly got up and put back the covers on her properly. I walked out of her room and closed the light and was about to closed the door of her room until...

"Nash?"

"Yeah"

"Can you stay with me tonight?" She asked insecure. "Anything for you beautiful" I got in her bed under the covers and fell asleep with her in my arms.

~next morning~

Kaitlin's POV

I woke up by the awful sound of my alarm. Before I had the chance to turn it off, someone else did it for me. I lightly opened my eyes and saw a sleepy Nash.

"Good morning princess" he spoke gently. I blushed at the nickname and smiled. "Morning" He got out of bed and looked at me.

"What?" I asked running my eyes. "Nothing, you're just pretty. Now get up, we have school." Those words made me fall back into bed, which caused me to bump my head on the headboard. Nash laughed at my actions and helped me up.

He walked to his room and took off his pants. My brain was telling to look away, but my eyes crept. He then took off his boxers. I stopped all actions and admires the view.

"Like what you see?" He said putting some other boxers on following with some jeans. My face turned red in embarrassment. "Maybe" i closed the door of the bathroom and undressed myself. I put on some leggings with a big shirt. I slid my feet into some combat boots and walked downstairs. I put my toast in the toaster and walked back upstairs to do my makeup. I applied mascara and eyeliner and decided on putting some jewellery. I put some earrings and some bracelets finished with rings on my fingers.

I made a bag for my volleyball practice and walked back downstairs. I applied Nutella on my toast and ate peacefully.

"Heyy Kate" Will waved entering the kitchen. I smiled. Every one in the house calls me Kate, except for Skylynn and Nash. Sky calls me by kitkat and Nash by all kinds of names like angel, princess...

"Ready to leave?" I asked Nash who was coming down the stairs. I looked at him and he looked sexy. He had a black shirt on with a chain necklace with some brown vans. It all fit together perfectly. "Yeah lets go." He grabbed an apple and his keys and walked past me to the car. I followed him in his jeep and put my seatbelt in the hole.

We arrived at school. People were staring. Why? I don't know. We walked into the school. "I'll catch you later" Nash said before making his way to his locker. I walked to my locker to find Cameron and Bethany kissing. It didn't bug me as much as I thought it would. Once they saw my presence, they stopped what they were doing. "Can I catch up with you later?" Bethany asked Cameron. He looked at me then back at her nodding his head then walking away. She turned to face me. I didn't say anything and continued getting my books for first period.

"Kaitlin, can we talk?" She asked in a sweet voice. I took a deep breath then looked at her. "Fine, what do you want to talk about" I asked in an annoyed tone may I say.

"I wanted to say that I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone behind your back and kissed your boyfriend. I feel guilty and I was wondering if you could forgive me. I don't know if you still consider me as a friend but I wish you did." She said in one breath.

The fact that she cared so much about our friend ship got to me. She's my friend and I shouldn't be mad that she is happy, even though my ex boyfriend makes her happy.

"He's not my boyfriend anymore so I care that much. If he makes you happy and I'm happy. Just, don't do that again please' i joked at the end. We laughed it out and hugged each other.

"Thank you" she whispered in my ear.

"For what?" I asked breaking the hug. "For being my friend" I smiled and walked to class with her.

School went by fast today. I was at practice and we were playing some game. The practice finished. I grabbed my stuff and started walked out of the school.

"Kaitlin?" A voice behind me spoke. I turned around to see someone I didn't expect to see. My bags fell to the floor and...

~~~

CLIFFHANGER!

You won't wait for that long! Posting later today!

Please comment what you think and who it is! Don't forget to vote and follow me!

Also might be starting a new story:)

Catherine✌️