Lucas

Kaitlin's POV

"Kaitlin?" A voice behind me spoke. I turned around to see someone I didn't expect to see. My bags fell to the floor and I ran and jumped in his arms. He spun me around then put me down.

"Lucas, what are you doing here?" I asked shocked to see him in California when he should be in Canada. "I'm here to visit my grand mother. She's sick so I wanted to see her and then I thought of you." He placed his thumb on my face and wiped the tears I didn't realize a had off.

I was so glad to see him. "Were are you staying?" He gave me the address. "What? That's right beside were I live!" I exclaimed. We hugged. He took my sports bag and flung it over his shoulder. He led me to a BMW. He opened the door and I got in. He got in the driver's seat and drove to my place. I was going to open the door but be beet me to it. He got in the drivers seat and drove off.

He pulled into my drive way. I was going to opened the door, but Lucas locked it.

"Kaitlin, I, um, I was wondering you, um" I laughed at his difficulty to speak, which help lighten him up. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out for supper tomorrow night? Or do you have plans with Cameron?" I looked at my hands remembering the memories.

"No, we broke up. But, I would love to go out for dinner tomorrow night" his face lit up. "So it's a date?" He asked with excitement in his voice. "It's a date" before stepping out and closing the door, I kissed his cheek.

I walked inside and saw his car park in the house in front. I walked into the kitchen revealing 2 shirtless boys.

"Please! My eyes!" I screamed covering my eyes. Hayes and Will laughed and I followed. I grabbed a bowl of spaghetti that I found in the fridge and put it in the microwave.

"Kaitlin what are you doing?" Will asked. I gave them a look showing I wasn't following. "Why did you kiss that random guy in that car? And why did you get in his car?" I started laughing.

"That random guy is Lucas." They looked at me then at each other, and back at me. "Lucas, Lucas? Like Canadian Lucas?" I nodded my head laughing. I took out my spaghetti out of the microwave and took out a fork. "You guys are a couple now?" I put down my fork.

"No, we're just going on a friendly date" Hayes looked at me with disbelieve.

"What about Nash?" He asked. "What about him?"

"You guys obviously have feelings for each other." Hayes's tone was getting higher. "WELL, i just got out of a relationship and it's too soon to start anything" I put my dish on the counter and sat on the isle.

"TOO SOON TO START ANYTHING? You mean it's to early to start anything with Nash! But yet you start going on dates with this Lucas guy that might be here to rape you"

"Seriously? Lucas isn't here to rape me. And it would never work between Nash and I."

"Why not?" I turned my face to see a red puffy eyed Nash. how long has he been there? "Nash-" "NO KAITLIN! JUST, please tell me. Do I have a shot of being with you?" Tears were going down our faces.i looked down at my hands not knowing what to answer. Nobody was saying a word.

"Okay. Have fun on your date with Lucas." Nash said storming out if the kitchen and walking to his room. I followed him upstairs but he locked the door to his room. I walked to the bathroom but he also locked that door.

"Nash. Please open up. Nash? Nash please." I begged him. I was crying so hard. I knew he wasn't going to open up now so I slid down the wall and rested my head on it. I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up this morning laying on the floor. Last night came to my mind and I quickly got up and opened the door to nash's room. To my surprise, it was unlocked.

"Nash?" I couldn't see him. I looked at the time and it said noon. Shit. I have school today. I decided on getting dressed and eating. I walled to school.

"Kaitlin, you finally decided to show up. Now take a seat." The teacher signalled. I made my way to my original seat beside Nash.

"Nash, we need to talk." He didn't look at me. I sighed. "Not now" I tilted my head in his direction. "When? You're going to have to talk to me Nash." He stopped writing. "Maybe, but right now I don't want to be with you." He barely screamed.

"Kaitlin, Nash. Principle's office. NOW" the teacher spoke. I grabbed my things and walked out.

I decided on just going home. I walked home and saw Nash's jeep pass me. I decided on visiting Lucas. I knocked on his door and he opened up seconds later. I hugged him as he copied.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking into my eyes. "I just needed to be with you." I hugged him. He lifted my head with his forefinger and thumb. His eyes moved from my eyes to my mouth and repeated that action a couple times before crashing his lips against mine. At first I was taken aback, but then kissed him back.

He closed the door that was still open and pushed me against the wall. He kissed down my neck onto my sweet spot. He sucked and kissed on it and eventually a moan escaped my mouth. His lips reattached to mine as he slid his tongue down my throat. "Jump" he said in between kisses. I did as told. He brought me up to his room and closed it and locking it.

I didn't know this side of Lucas. It kind of scared me. "Good thing I'm alone for a month" he said before laying me down on the bed. "Lucas, stop." I demanded. Unfortunately, he didn't listen. "LUCAS! STOP!" I practically screamed. "No Kaitlin. We're doing this."