𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 - 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧

<Reader will be female in this, mostly cause I like feeding my bisexual/lesbian friends and whatnot. And she is also a comfort character sooo..>

Absentmindedly, you drew doodles as Brelyna talked and talked, never once sparing you a glance.

Looking up, you furrowed your brows.
What part was this again? Oh, the book she was reading.

"[Name]? Are you even listening?" Bored, you decided to mess with her.
"No, I was busy taking in your looks. Did you know your eyes look like a flame?" You smiled sweetly, "like the flame in my heart, which burns for you."

She stopped, her ears and cheeks flushing a crimson red. "Sh-shush! I'm busy talking about this part of the book—"
"That's cute.." you mumbled dreamily, the same smile never wiping off your face. She huffed, sitting on the bed. "Why do you always do this?" She threw her arms in the air before plopping onto the bed.
You grinned, laying next to her. "Because, 'Lyna, it's adorable seeing you all so flustered."

"I swear to gods, if you both don't quiet down, I am going to make you—" Onmund started, tired, stopping once he saw what was going on. "Oh, it's just you two..carry on..but quieter.." he sauntered off back to his living quarters, the sound of loud yawning sounding across the dormitory.

"...drama queen.." you mumbled, staring up at the ceiling. "Hey, 'Lyna?" You hummed out softly.
"Yes, love?" She responded, her voice becoming groggy.
"I love you.." you dragged the words out, turning your head to look at her. "I wub...you..too..."she mumbled quietly, tired to open her eyes. Smiling, you placed a soft kiss on her forehead and allowed her to sleep before going back to working in some letters and paperwork.
———-
BRELYNA, MY MOST BELOVED<3
IKDISOS this is an apology from the last chapter.. BABAHS hope you enjoyed<3
(Lowkey feeling like I spelled Onmunds name wrong)
-Goat-