𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 - 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐲𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐈𝐈

[Awakening bliss]

It was days like these you had enjoyed the most. Where you could just sit back and relax, and not worry about the world. It was calming, having finally lay down and rest, breathing softly into the pillow.

An arm wrapped around your upper abdomen tightened its grip, an incoherent mumble occasionally, then some snoring followed after.

You chuckled quietly, running your hand up and down his forearm, later tracing little patterns with your fingers, then tracing the tattoos he had that covered some parts of his arm. They were interesting, and it warmed your chest that he had trusted you enough to show this more relaxed side of him.

He stirred lightly in his sleep, indicating to you that he was going to wake up soon.

You turned around to face him, resting a hand on the side of his face, rubbing your thumb against his cheek gently. You lay there, waiting, taking in the calm look he has, wondering what would it be like in the near future.

He stirred awake slowly, face leaning more into your hand, letting out a groan.
"Can't it kill you to sleep more?" He grumbled, eyes still getting adjusted to the candlelight.
"No, your mumbling woke me up." You whispered softly, letting your gaze drift lazily across his face.
He'd noticed, letting out a strained smirk, still drowsy. "Like what you see?" He teased, burying his face into your next while he pulled you closer.

"Yes, I actually do. You should really lose the helmet sometime." But by the time you finished speaking, he'd already fallen back asleep. You let out a soft laugh, just a second ago he was getting cocky, not here he was. Fast asleep once again, face hiding in the crook of your neck while he held onto you for dear life.

"Well, alright then.." You yawned, letting your eyes fall close, letting sleep take you again.

This was the life, even if for a short moment. This was it.

I'm sleep deprived and this is all I could come up with.
Lemme know if there are spelling errors !:)
Hope you enjoyed this while it took me hours to write (I am a very busy yet bored person.) <33
Requested by, yours truly:
raccoonkinnie