Epilouge (End)

It's holiday time and everyone, including Tsuna who still doesn't know about mafia, were on a gathering.

It's been around 10 years since the arcobaleno's curse was broken. It was a celebration for that, more or less.

Tsuna was called mostly to be the cook because his cooking were heavenly coughs. But well, everyone there knows of Tsuna and somehow, attached to him.

Despite not knowing of the mafia, everyone was somehow drawn to Tsuna. Everyone knows Tsuna possesses Sky flames which was awaken around the day the arcobaleno's curse broken.

Tsuna was having a high fever that time, and during that time, most arcobaleno can feel Tsuna's flames that's going haywire because he can't control it and somehow they feel soothed while showered in his flames.

Yuni and Byakuran stepped up to help Tsuna so he can control his flames, however Tsuna when waking up, able to half control his flames unconsciously, was in a daze and exclaimed that he lost bits of his memories.

It was surprising but Ie was there to reassures nothing much happens.

After that, time continues to pass with Tsuna interacting with Ie's friends and also the ex arcobalenos.

Much to Mukuro and Chrome's dismay, they, plus Reborn, were the only ones who remembers someone under the name HackerCielo27. However, the last time that name showed up was the day when a certain family with the name Vongola extermination joint family was wiped out.

Even after searching everywhere, that HC27 disappears without a trace.

Well life has been nice to them all, thankfully. And so here they are, celebrating their peaceful life.

Unknown to them all, hiding in the shadows, the administrator of the trinisette were watching over them.

"May you all live a peaceful life."

As he vowed he'll live as the shadow, watching over their lives from the dark.

Fin~

The ending sucks ik im sorry ueueue

20 October 2021

Information regarding Sei and Tsuna's reincarnation can be readen on my other book which explains lores; authenticus.

-

Ah. Are you interested on why the 20 years later Lambo was the one from Tsuna's original world?

It's because this world doesn't exist anymore in the future 20 years.

And why is that?

Perhaps, one day, on another story, it will be explained.

Cutted scene: bcs I can't seem to write something that's to my satisfactory so.

1.

Days after the confusing phenomena that happens, Byakuran and Yuni, also Tsunayoshi felt as if they've lost something.

But they can remember clearly that nothing odd happens.