2

The brunette yawn lightly as he saw the clock, 04

The brunette yawn lightly as he saw the clock, 04.35. "Ah, an all nighter-" His amber eyes flicked. He then stretchs his body before standing up, and decided to get ready to cook some lunch.

As he stood up, he closed his eyes and opened to reveal the dull brown eyes. He went out of his room and go downstairs to the kitchen. He quickly prepares breakfast and some bentos.

He then remembers that today should be the day Reborn came.. Or is it? He lightly shruggs as he decided to make an espresso.

'Anyway, it is finally starting.. The starting point.'

He heaved a relieved sigh as he finally relaxed, and inhales the smell of the coffee. Exhaling slowly, he stares at the ceilings. 'It's today. He's already outside.' A small smile made its way to his face.

'I miss everyone.'

.

.

.

"Congratulations. You have died." Before he could say anything else, the creature.. the living being infront of him continues, "However, you are in an extremely good luck. There's not much time to explain everything, but to not distrupt the balance of the Tri-Ni-Sette, I've decided to move your soul to save the balance."

"....?"

Another figure came from behind and talk to the first figure. The two seems to be whispering to each other. "WAIT what-" and the two starts arguing as Tsuna's body starts fading.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT!? ARGH!" The first figure yells out, "Okay there was a mistake, sorry but not sorry! Well it's a second chance of life for you, enjoy-"

Before the figure finishes the sentence, Tsuna has faded completely and woke up as an 5 years old again. As 'Tsunayoshi Sawada' again.

/

Opening his eyes from the short nap he had, he stretchs his body. 'Well that was a very eventful memory.' He stood up and grab a cup of espresso and sips it.

For the last 9 years, he who already know most of the stuff going on starts to gather intel on his own. Espescially regarding the Tri-Ni-Sette.

But at around age 10, he found out that the world is mostly the same as his previous life, just that he have an older twin brother.

He more or less deducted the God who transferred his soul here firstly because they thought something happen in the world but then the news that it was a false alarm was a tad bit late. He sweatdrops at how God actually can make an error.

'Though I thought it was Kawahira-san's job to preserve the Tri-Ni-Sette.' He puts on an apron and starts to prepare breakfast for today.

"What should I make for breakfast.." He trails off.

"Good morning, Tsu-kun."

"Good morning, Mom."

Nana gave a soft smile, "What are you cooking for today?"

Flipping the pan to the plate, he served it to Nana. "Pancakes."

Nana clasps her hand, "Wonderful! I'll go wake Ie-kun up." It was the normal routine for morning in the Sawada Residence.

Tsuna uncomfortably let out a strained smile, 'I am okay, don't get attached.' He exhales slowly putting up his mask. 'That's right, I'm Tsu right now.'

Closing his eyes, calming himself.

ding dong~

Revealing his brown eyes, he walks towards the door, "Yes, who is it?"

"Ciaossu."

Seeing the familiar sight of Reborn, 'Alright, here goes nothing.' He looks around to check if there's any parents for the baby infront of him. "Hello there boy..?" He crouched down to make their heights the same.

"Are you lost?"

The baby flicked his fedora, "No. I am Reborn! I am sent here to be the Home Tutor."

Gasping, "Oh, yes. Mom said Dad sent us a home tutor!" Tsuna clasped his hand and stood up. Moving aside the door to let Reborn in, he catch the glimpse of Nana and Ie on the stairs.

"Mom, nice timing! The home tutor you mentioned has arrived." Tsuna informs.

Nana gasps, "Really? Welcome! Come on in!!"

Ie on the other hand stares at Reborn ridiculously. "Don't tell me that baby is the home tutor? Isn't that a scam-"

A head shot through the head, 'Ouch.' Tsuna visibly flinched, "I-Ie-nii!"

"Ciaossu~ I am Reborn!"

"What was that for, you stup-"

Tsuna hugs Ie to prevent anymore trouble, "Are you okay Ie-nii? You need to be careful.."

"Come on in, Reborn-kun! Tsu-kun made some pancakes for breakfast today, would you like to join?" Nana took over.

"Oh, I'll go make one more portion!!" Tsuna recovers from Ie and ran back to the kitchen.

"I'll gladly take the offer." And that's how the chaos in Sawada Residence starts.

---

4 October 2021