----- [1]

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Y/N
It was the weekend again. You were working at your parents bakery. It was early in the afternoon. Few customers come by in the afternoon, most of them come by in the morning. Your dad had hanged a paper on the door with 'looking for staff' written on it. Spring was near so it was going to get busier, so your parents and you couldn't do it alone anymore.

A family of three came in. They were friends of your parents. You decided to take the bread out of the oven. Your dad and mom started to talk with the parents. Their child came towards the counter and looked at the bread, brownies and cookies. "Felix, isn't this something for you? You like to bake." his mom suddenly said to him and held the paper in her hands.

"Oh really? If you want to, you can work here." your dad suddenly said. You gave him a questionable look. "Y/n-ah you can teach him, right?" your dad asked. Your dad really liked Felix, you already see him a lot so you actually don't want him to work here but you'll just let him because he's interested in baking.

"Alright, if you come around then I'll show you some basic things." you said. "I like how they get along." you heard your mom say before going to the back.

The next day

"How did you come up with the name Limlicious?" Felix asked you while you were learning him how to bake cookies. "Quite easily, our last name is Lim and well we make delicious bread and other stuff." you said. It went quiet. "Do you dislike me?" he asked. You stopped kneading the dough for the cookies while he continued with the bread. "Yongbok. I don't dislike you. It's just I see you literally every. It feels like I'm stuck to you." you said.

He stopped and walked towards you. You backed up against the counter. "Do you wanna be stuck to me?" he asked and stared into your eyes. You sallowed because the situation made you nervous. "I'm just joking Y/n-ah" he said and booped your nose. "Y/n-ah, can you go get some things from the store?" your mom asked and looked at you. Felix stepped away and continued with what he was doing.

"Yes, I'll go." you said to your mom. You quickly took off your apron and went to the store.

When you came back, Felix was alone in the bakery. "Limlicious Limlicious Lim Lim Lim~ Oh. Welcome to Limlicious Bakery." Felix said. "What was that song?" you asked while carrying the groceries to the back. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Where are my parents?" you asked. "They had to manage something." he said while he got something out of the oven. You put your apron on again. "Y/n-ah~ Try these brownies~" he said in a cute voice. You smiled at him and took a bite of the brownie. "WOW. THESE ARE REALLY DELICIOUS." you said loudly. The bell of the door rang. "Welcome to Limlicious Bakery." Felix said while you quickly finished eating the brownie.

-----[o]-----