----- [1]

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

There she was, being all pretty without putting effort into it. ''Chan, mate, are you even listening?'' Felix said to Chan. ''Huh? Sorry. What did you say?'' Chan asked Felix. ''Let me guess, your focus was on Y/n and not on your best friend.'' he said. ''I'm sorry, I'll focus on you now.'' Chan said.

''Forget that, let's talk about Y/n and you.'' Felix said while smirking. ''There is no such thing as Y/n and me.'' Chan answered. ''You sure? She's been taking glances at you the whole time.'' Felix said.

Chan turned around and met the eyes of Y/n, looking at him. She smiled and then quickly focused on her friends again. Chan felt like his heart was about to explode. ''Wow, you've really got the butterflies inside of you.'' Felix laughed.

Y/n was one of the popular people. Chan was just a normal guy. He has had a crush on her for over a year now. Every time he tries to make a move or at least talk to her, one of her populair friends takes her away from Chan. Always saying 'you shouldn't be talking to someone like that.' while walking away.

Chan decided to take action. If it wasn't going to succeed he would give it up. He would accept it as fate didn't want them together.

In about a week there was a party where everyone from college was invited to. Chan was planning on asking Y/n if she would like to go together.

''So how are you going to get her alone? She's always surrounded by others.'' Felix said. Chan smiled at Felix. ''No, I don't like that smile, stop it.'' he said. Chan looked with puppy eyes at him. ''Ugh I'm too much of a softie for you. What can I help you with?'' Felix then gave in.

''Well, you have class with her next period, right? Can't you let her help you with the material that needs to go to the storage room?'' Chan asked. ''I could come up with an excuse.'' Felix said. The bell rang. ''Be sure that you're ready mate.'' Felix said as he stood up.

Felix picked up two boxes. Y/n just walked into the class with her friends. ''Y/n-ah, the teacher asked if we could bring this back to the storage room. Could you help me with that box over there?'' Felix asked since he wasn't trying to force her.

''And why should SHE help YOU?'' her friend asked. ''Don't be like that. Of course I'll help you Felix. I'll be back in a second, girls.'' Y/n said and unhooked her arms with those of her friends. She picked the box up and followed Felix.

''I'm sorry about my friend.'' Y/n said to Felix. ''It's fine, she has always been like that to me. Don't worry about it.'' Felix said. Y/n just nodded as she didn't expect that answer.

AT THE STORAGE ROOM

''I'll go and use the washroom real quick. Just put the boxes over there.'' Felix said to Y/n and left the storage room.

Chan knocked onto the open door because he didn't want to scare Y/n. She turned around and looked him into the eye. Chan didn't say a word. ''Is there anything you need?'' she asked after a few seconds of silence. ''I'll get it myself.'' Chan said and walked into the storage room.