----- [1]

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Y/N
You walked to the gate of your schools campus. Someone bumped into you. You looked at the person. It was Lee Minho, your rival. You glared at him while he walked further, not caring about you. Today we'll be going to the summer dance camp. Dancers from around the city come to compete in a dancing competition.

You walked further as well. You saw your teacher standing and went to him to let him know you're there. You were the last to arrive even though you weren't late or anything. Your teacher helped you put your little suitcase into the trunk of the bus.

There was only one seat left to sit. Unfortunately it was the seat next to Lee Minho. You walked towards him. He rolled his eyes and moved his bag so that you could sit down. "Thank you." you said.

You suddenly woke up because someone pushed your head a side. "My shoulder isn't a pillow, idiot." Minho said to you. "It's not like I wanted to use your shoulder." you said. He rolled his eyes. He stood up and tried to get past you. You quickly stood up as well and followed him.

We were divided in duos. Unfortunately you were in a group with Minho. Luckily you didn't need to share a hotel room with him.

You decided to go eat some food in the cafeteria of the hotel. You saw Minho looking at you. You guys didn't really know anyone else but each other. You beckoned him to come sit with you.

You guys didn't speak while eating. Come to think of it, this would be the first time not being each other rivals. "Are we going to practice later?" Minho suddenly asked. You just simply nodded.

We already had a song, each duo gets one, you don't get to choose yourself. But that was alright. Minho was good at things like this, you know it the best since he always won from you. "Let's stretch first and then try to put at least a little bit together." Minho suggested. You agreed with him.

After 2 hours of practicing, you guys stopped. Minho had been nice to you. He always has until you started to see him as your rival. "You did great today. We will definitely finish it in time." he said. You nodded. "You did great as well." you said and gave him a water bottle.

-----[o]-----