----- [1]

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Y/N

You wandered around town lost in your thoughts. Many things have happened this week. You didn't know how to feel about it. Everything flashes through your mind.

You walked out of school. "Hey! Y/n, come here for a second." Sam said. You came and the second you did you regretted it. Eggs were thrown at you. "Don't go near him again or it'll be worse." she said and left with her group.

You still didn't know who 'him' was. You suddenly walked into something which made your knee bleed. You had nothing treat the wound. You only had your phone with you and some money.

You looked around and didn't recognize anything. You were lost. That's what you get from wandering around and not looking at your surroundings. Wait! Your phone. No, it died.

It began to rain. Right, it would rain tonight but you thought it would be later. You saw a bridge a little further ahead, you could hide from the rain underneath it. You ran towards it.

It was really dark. It was late. You sighed. You put your knees up to your chest and put your arms around them. You laid your head on top of them. It was getting a little bit cold.

"Are you alright?" a male voice asked you. You lifted your head and looked at the person. You nodded. "Are you sure? Your knee." he said. You looked at your knee. You totally forgot about the wound.

"Let me help you." he said and put his backbag down. "I'm Changbin." he said and put a band-aid on the wound. "I'm Y/n." you said. He stood up again and reached out his hand to you. You grabbed his hand and he helped you up.

"Could you perhaps tell me where I am?" you asked Changbin. He looked at you. He knew you were lost but he didn't want to ask you if you were. "Dongdaemun-gu. Should I bring you to the closest bus shelter?" he asked. You nodded.

You guys shared his umbrella. You freaked out a little. You lived in Guro-gu. That is quite a bit away. "I think I've seen you at school before." you said. "That's possible. I have seen you and those girls." he said. Those girls? Oh no he had seen the egg attack. You just stayed silence.

He suddenly stopped walking. "We went the wrong way, I'm sorry." he said and looked at his phone. You guys stood there for a few minutes. "Want me to help?" you asked. You could tell he was a little embarrassed. "Some times the streets are confusing, I'm sure will figure it out together." you said to make him less embarrassed.

You guys finally had gotten on the bus. You sat down and just when a drunk guy was going to sit next to you, Changbin sat down next to you.

Changbin brought you home since it was still raining. "Thank you for bringing me home." he said and you gave him his jacket back. "I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow." he said and he smiled at you. You nodded. His smile gave you a weird feeling in your stomach.

You quickly ran towarda the front door. You turned around and waved at him before going inside.

You laid in bed and suddenly smiled. Your cheeks were burning. Maybe getting lost isn't always that bad. You'll see Changbin again tomorrow. For once you really wanna go to school. You went to sleep so that it'll be tomorrow quicker.

Little did you know that Changbin actually had been following you since the beginning. He had seen you wandering and followed you so you wouldn't get lost. He had a huge crush on you.

-----[o]-----