----- [2]

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

The next day

POV Y/N
Jeongin and you went to the old playground were you guys would've met each other and were you guys woul always have played. ''It still looks the same.'' Jeongin said. ''No, look that's green and it used to be blue.'' you said. ''Oh you're right.'' he then said.

You went onto one of the swings. You remembered the old days, when you were still a little kid. ''You asked me to marry you right there!'' you said to Jeongin and pointed at the slide.

POV Jeongin
I started blushing. ''I don't remember that.'' I said to Y/n and walked away. She followed me. ''You sure about that? Your cheeks are really red, you know.'' she said while laughing. She wasn't watching her step at all. ''Watch out.'' I said as she was about to trip. I caught her just in time.

POV Y/N
His hands were on your back supporting you so you wouldn't fall onto the ground. You looked into his eyes. You felt your heart racing. He stared into your eyes. ''Uhhh you can let me go.'' you said softly. He took his hands of you and you fell onto your bum, onto the ground. ''YAH! I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!'' you yelled at Jeongin.

''I wasn't- I didn't think properly. I'm so sorry. Let me help you up.'' he said and reached his hand out to you. You took his hand as he helped you stand up. You glared at him. ''I already said that I'm sorry.'' Jeongin said and looked down. You sighed. ''It's fine.'' you said.

A few days later

POV Jeongin
Y/N will be going back soon. Should I tell her about it? I went to the playground because I told her to meet me there.

I saw here sitting on one of the swings. She was talking to an old childhood friend. WAIT- He liked her. I ran towards her. ''Y/n, we need to go. Your grandma needs you.'' I lied as I took her hand in mine.

POV Y/N
''Jeongin stop. If she needed me, she would call me. She knows how a phone works.'' you said and stopped walking. Jeongin also stopped but he didn't let go of your hand.

''Jeongin, I need to leave in a few minutes. Tell me what's going on.'' you said and looked into his eyes. ''He was going to confess. He can't do that before I do.'' he quickly said. You blinked a few times, not sure if you heard him correctly since he was talking so fast. He sighed.

He held both your hands and stared into your eyes with a loving gaze. ''I like you. I did back then and I still do.'' he then said. You were a little flustered. You were being called. ''Aren't you going to pick it up?'' he asked. You grabbed your phone and declined the call.

''I like you too.'' you said. You got called again. ''What? Yeah I just confessed. Yeah, we're coming.'' you said to your grandma through the phone. ''She knew?'' Jeongin asked. ''She knows everything.'' you said.

''I'll miss you.'' you said to your grandma as you hugged her. You went into the train and waved at your grandma and at Jeongin. ''Byeeee.'' you said. You let the door close for a second and then opened them again. You quickly walked towards Jeongin. You gave him a kiss on his cheek. ''I'll text you.'' you said and went back inside the train.

You went to sit down on a seat and then the train left. You waved for the last time. You were planning on coming to Busan more often, to come see your grandma and to see your boyfriend Jeongin. You were already looking forward to the next time.

THE END

-----[o]-----