----- [2]

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Chan
"Come on bro, you've been looking for this cookbook for hours now." I told Felix. Honestly, I haven't seen him that tired ever since I met him, poor bloke. "I can't! It has a lot of my original recipes in it! What am I gonna do now?" Felix said. "I think you should just wait mate. Who knows? Maybe someone will contact you because they found your book. Everything will be fine bro." I said to Felix.

"Promise?" Felix asked me. "Promise" I said. "Now how about we go play some league of legends back at the hotel?" I said, feeling tired after helping Felix search for his missing cookbook. "That would be really nice". Felix answered. And with that, we went back to our hotel, feeling completely worn out.

POV Y/N
Iris and you went into the water. "Do you think we're ever going to find the cookbook guy?" You asked Iris while splashing her with some water. "Hey, don't do that!" she yelled and splashed some water at you as well. "Wait cookbook guy? You already have a name for him? Gurll, you're crazy." Iris said playfully and laughed. "Oh shush already." you replied back, slightly embarrassed. You splashed some more water at her. "Okay okay, I'll stop" Iris said while trying to not get splashed by you.

"That's it, I give up." you told Iris after searching for the mysterious cookbook guy at Bondi. "I told you we should've looked him up online a bit more. And let's be honest you knew you weren't going to find him here" Iris said, obviously upset with the matter. "Ok ok I get it. Let's just go back to the hotel so we can shower. I'll search for the cookbook guy a bit more online as you advised." You replied.

A few days later

POV Felix
"I can't believe that someone actually found my book" I told Chan, excited to be reunited with my precious cookbook once again. A few days ago, a kind girl named Y/n contacted me and told me that she found my cookbook.

After thanking her many many times, I asked her if it was okay to meet so she could return my cookbook. She told me she could but that she would bring her friend along with her. I understand that since she is meeting a total stranger. "Do you see her yet?" Chan asked me, looking around for Y/n and her friend. "Not yet-" "Felix?" I suddenly heard a voice in the distance calling my name. I turned around and saw two girls around my age, one slightly taller than the other.

POV Iris
I came to the meeting place that Y/N told Felix to come, luckily it was only a few minutes away from our hotel. When I came to the meeting place, I saw a guy that fitted Felix's description, at least according from what I heard Y/n describe. "Is that him?" I asked Y/n to make sure. "Yeah that's him and he's so hot." She said. "Y/n! Now's not the time to flirt! Now let's return the poor fella's cookbook" I said, even though Y/n definitely wasn't lying- Felix looked amazing, and the guy beside him looks so yummy- Iris! Get your mind together dammit!

When we got closer to them, Y/n shouted "Felix?" to make him notice us. When they noticed Y/n and me, I looked at Felix' handsome friend, he sure does look yummy. I can't wait to get to know him.

POV Felix
"Let me buy you dinner." I insisted. "To show how grateful I am." "Just accept it, otherwise this fella won't be able to sleep tonight." Chan said. "I guess we should accept it then." Y/n said. "Let's go then. Lead the way boys." Iris said excitedly.

-----[o]-----