----- [1]

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Y/N
'Wanderlust, a city were wanderers go to to get an aimpoint so they could some wandering around and make some good decisions to go on with their lives.' you read in an online article. You were kinda interested since you were also a little stuck with your decisions. You tried to look up to where the city was but you couldn't find the address.

The next day

''Yeah mom, I talk to you later, I need to go now. I'll be careful, bye.'' you said to your mother on the phone and then hang up. You grabbed your backpack, that you had packed yesterday. You grabbed your keys and off you went.

You didn't know where to go since 'Wanderlust' wasn't anywhere on the map. No map had a city named 'Wanderlust' so you were just going to go wander off on your own.

A few hours later

''You've got to be kidding me.'' you said and got angry. Your car started smoking so you had to pull over. The engine was overheated and you were unsure how that had happened. You leaned against your car, feeling frustrated and lost.

You were in the middle of nowhere and there was no signal, so until a car is coming your way and could possibly help you, you would be stuck here. You decided to grab your backpack and lock your car. You started to wander off through the woods that were next to the road. Even though it was dark, you were determined to find something even if it wasn't 'Wanderlust.'

You've been walking for an hour now and you were almost out of the woods. You heard a branch crack behind you. You turned around and saw a person standing there. You froze for a second. ''Are you lost?'' the person asked. He came closer to you, which made you take a few steps back and fall over the roots of a tree.

''I'm not trying to hurt you. I wanted to help you find your way.' he said and squated down infront of you. He stood up and reached his hand out to you. ''I'm Hwang Hyunjin, a murderer wouldn't give you there name in case you escape.'' he said and laughed. You grabbed his hand and he helped you stand up. ''I'm Ahn Y/n.'' you said.

''So where are you wandering off to all alone? Looking for Wanderlust?'' Hyunjin asked. You looked at him. You were shocked. ''I actually am yeah.'' you said. ''Oh well my fellow wanderer, just follow me and we'll be there in a few minutes.'' he said.

15 minutes later, you had arrived at 'Wanderlust.' ''Wow, it's beautiful.'' you said. ''Yeah, it never gets old.'' Hyunjin quietly said. ''Let's go get your aimpoint.'' he said and held your hand so you wouldn't get lost in the wandering crowd.

You guys went inside an abandoned shack. ''Hyunjin, you've come again I see. Oh and how is this new wanderer.'' an older man asked you. ''I'm Y/n, it's nive to meet you.'' you politely said. ''And you want your aimpoint just like all wanderers. Well let's see what I've got for the young lady.'' he said and left the room for a bit.

He came back with some sand in a box. He sat down with it and closed his eyes. He began to draw something. After a few minutes he was done. He looked up to Hyunjin and you. ''You've already found your aimpoint, young lady. You just haven't realized it yet.'' the old man said and pointed at your wrist.

You saw that you suddenly had a blue string around your wrist, but you saw that Hyunjin had it as well. The old man smiled before winking once and then before you realized you were in the middle of the city again.

''So I guess your aim needs to be at my heart.'' Hyunjin said and smiled. ''Apparently I should aim a love arrow at your heart. The old man sure does like cupido a lot.'' you said jokingly. ''Well, my lady. Where are we wandering off to now?'' Hyunjin asked you. ''Who knows.'' you said and shrugged.

You started wandering off again but this time you weren't on your own. You had Hyunjin with you. You would be wandering off to somewhere together.

-----[o]-----