----- [2]

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

A few weeks later

POV Seungmin
I was texting Y/n. She was on a school trip in Seoul and had some free time so she asked me if I could hang out. She sent me an address where I should go to meet her.

I got ready and told my mom that I was going to hang out with a friend. I happily went down the stairs and looked at my phone so I would know which way to go.

It was a small cafe with a lot of flowers in it. I opened the door and walked inside. I looked around and saw Y/n waving at me.

"Do you like flowers?" I asked Y/n and took a sip of my drink. "Yeah I do. Why?" she asked. "Cause there are a lot of flowers in this cafe." I said. "That was actually a coincidence. I was close by and knew that this wasn't too far from your place so I just went inside." she said and smiled. Her smile gave me a warm feeling.

"Let's go somewhere." I said. I remembered that there was a beautiful flower field just a little out of town. I walked out of the cafe and held the door open for Y/n. I saw a bus coming. It was the bus we needed to go to the flower field.

I quickly grabbed her hand and ran towards the bus. I scanned my card twice and went to sit down in the back. I looked at Y/n who had sat down next to me. Her cheeks were more reddish than I remember. I quickly let go of her hand. My cheeks began to heat up. I should've let go earlier, it's so awkward now.

"Where are we going?" Y/n asked me. "To a colorful place." I simply said. After 30 minutes we had arrived at the bus stop close to the flower field. As we came closer to the field, Y/n got more excited. The field had a kinds of different flowers, all in different colors.

"Wow." she said and smiled at me. I smiled at her as well. "Isn't it beautiful?" she asked went a little ahead to see what kind of flower the yellow one was. I looked at her smelling the flower. She smiled at me. "It's indeed beautiful." I said. She didn't hear it. I secretly took a photo of her.

Y/n suddenly looked at me so I pretended that I was taking a selfie. She walked up to me. "Shall we walk around for a bit?" she asked while smiling brightly. I nodded.

A while later, we were waiting for the bus so we could had back in town. It was getting close to Y/ns curfew. Her classmate had texted her that it was better ot not come back late since the teacher wasn't in a good mood.

I looked at the road. There was a bus coming, but it wasn't the one we needed. It got s bit colder and I noticed that Y/n was shivering. We both didn't bring a coat so the only way to get it a bit warmer was to sit close to each other. I put my arm around her so that she would have it a little warmer. She smile at me. It gave me a ticklish feeling inside. I always had this feeling when I was with her.

I was standing in the bus while Y/n was sitting down. She looked out the window. I was debating whether to ask her the question I had in my mind for quite some time. "Y/n?" I said. "Uhuh" she hummed. "Do you wanna go on a date with me?" I asked. My hands suddenly became sweaty and I became nervous.

-----[o]-----