----- [1]

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Y/N
You sighed. Your day has been tough. College had been stressing you out for a few days now. Exam period is coming up soon as well. You had to work in the cafe soon.

You looked at the time. The boss doesn't want to too start earlier since you always work over time. He doesn't want you to get overworked.

You were already at the cafe. Sitting at a table working on a school project but it wasn't working too well. You sighed again. You laid your head on the table and looked at the clock. You had five minutes left before your shift began.

You decided to pack everything up and go to the back to get changed. You went to the front to go to your colleague. "Could you make two latte macchiatos?" she asked. You nodded and started right away.

You had been working for a few hours now. "Hey Y/N, Chan has been looking at you since he got here. He's been here for more then an hour." your colleague said. You looked at Chan. He was a regular here. He always came when you had to work.

He smiled at you when your eyes met his. His smile gave you a warm feeling. A reassuring feeling. "Why don't you bring him something to eat. On the house." she said to you. You nodded.

You decided to take a little cake and go over to Chans table. "Hello, here's a cake. It's on the house since you have such a nice smile." you said and put the cake on the table. "You should also smile more. You have a pretty smile. It'd be a waste if you didn't show it." Chan said to you. You thanked him for the compliment and went back to your colleague.

Later when you looked at Chan again, he was doing something on his laptop. His smile never left his face. It made you smile. As if he could sense you smiling, he suddenly looked at you. He smiled even brighter than he already did. You quickly looked away.

Two hours later

You had to close the cafe now, meaning it was already very late. You turned off the lights and went outside. You grabbed the key and locked the frontdoor when it suddenly started raining really badly. You sighed and got annoyed. The only good thing was Chans smile. That made you happier for a bit but now that's ruined again. You were in a bad mood again.

You took a step forward to start running to the bus stop when you suddenly didn't feel any rain anymore. You looked up and saw that there was a umbrella covering you from the heavy rain. You turned around to see Chan smiling at you. It automatically made you smile as well.

''That's a lot better then your grumpy face. It's a beautiful smile, you know.'' Chan then said. You giggled since you that it was kinda funny. ''Where are you headed to?'' he asked you. ''The bus stop.'' you said. ''Let's go then.'' he smiled and started walking next to you.

You guys arrived at the bus stop. ''Oh your bus is already coming.'' Chan said and pointed to the bus that was about to stop. He was still smiling at you. He was the whole time.

You were about to go onto the bus when Chan grabbed your hand. ''I don't think it'll stop raining soon so take this.'' he said and gave you his umbrella. He smiled while the rain made him wet. You wanted to give the umbrella back but the bus driver wanted to drive again so you had to go and sit down.

You opened the window in the bus a little bit so you could thank Chan for the umbrella. ''Don't forget smiling cutie!'' he yelled at you while the bus took off. You looked back a bit and saw that he was smiling brightly, in the rain while waving you goodbye. You put your arm out the window and waved at him while smiling even though he couldn't see your smile.

His smile couldn't get of your mind. His smile was like magic to you. All Chan had to do was smile and you would feel better in a second. You smiled while picturing his smile in your head. 'I'd love to see his smile more often' you whispered to yourself.

-----[o]-----